Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

British Man Stunned to Find a Dozen Illegal Immigrants Livin

looks like were not the only country with these kind of problems!

The 12 illegal immigrants were sitting on mattresses eating sandwiches.

Party walls had been knocked down between Lee’s home and two adjoining properties to create a living space for several families, with an electric light dangling from the roof.

Shocked Lee, 33, closed the hatch and dialled 999. Police raced to his rented house and scrambled the force helicopter – but by the time they arrived the loft dwellers had gone.

Lee, wife Caroline and their four kids had just moved into the £500-a-month terraced home in West Bromwich, West Midlands.

He said: “I decided to have a look in the loft space and popped my head through the hatch.

There was a light dangling from the roof and about a dozen people, men, women and a baby who started to cry when she saw me. They were eating sandwiches and just stared back at me. I was scared and shut the hatch straight away.

“The police were here within 20 minutes but the people had gone. They’d taken their mattresses and bedding but left behind a table, chairs and toys. The police think they’re illegal Kosovan immigrants but God knows where they are now – they just vanished.â€
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

That's something. Lord knows where alot are hiding.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG .....AND THAT WAS THE LOFT. DID HE CHECK THE BASEMENT? THAT WAS PROBABLY FULL TOO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="redpony353"]OMG .....AND THAT WAS THE LOFT. DID HE CHECK THE BASEMENT? THAT WAS PROBABLY FULL TOO.[/quote]

It was probably a version of a drop house where smugglers stashed the IAs they brought in.

They'll hide them anywhere. It's something we have to be on our toes about here at work all the time because they will, literally, be hidden anywhere possible.

My daughter has a German teacher who lived between walls and cramped attics to escape.

Horrible things have been done and people take extreem measures.....I just wonder who is responsible and who is to blame.