Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why doesn't ICE go into the 'construction business' and go around picking up day laborers?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

alexcastro

May I ask if you are single Alexandra?

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    I think some of the Sob stories are written while sitting on a bar stool and there is no IA anywhere near the place. Its all made up.
    I think I have heard the term "social fiction" to describe this phenomena. Left-wing college professors in university journalism "departments" tell their students to pad their stories with "real life" characters so that their stories sound more believable. You will sometimes be reading a story about a Black civil rights event such as Martin Luther King day and the story will end with a cardboard sounding Black person who tells the reader about not being allowed to drink at all White drinking fountains in the South.

How can anyone enter the journalism profession if it has such dishonorable practices?

http://sniggle.net/nti.php

"If there’s one thing that the left and the right can agree on, it’s that news reporting is terribly inaccurate, riddled with bias, and is more likely to cement popular prejudice than to uncover uncomfortable truths. So there’s a certain satisfaction in deliberately planting absurd fiction among all the news that’s fit."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12