Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    April, may I also share my negative feelings about Sarah Palin since she betrayed an accomplished and very qualified female Republican candidate for the US House of Representatives in the NY-23 race?
    You mean that radical leftist nitwit, Scozzafaca?

You've got to be kidding.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    April, may I also share my negative feelings about Sarah Palin since she betrayed an accomplished and very qualified female Republican candidate for the US House of Representatives in the NY-23 race?
    You mean that radical leftist nitwit, Scozzafaca?

You've got to be kidding.
    No, I'm not kidding. Why do you call her a "radical leftist nitwit"?
    She was a former Mayor and is a State Assemblywoman with 14 years of elected political experience. She has an MBA, runs and owns her own business. She's a fiscal conservative, voting against every tax increase in the New York assembly, except for the routine state approvals that allowed local communities discretion to raise or increase their local sales taxes to pay their bills. She adamantly opposed ObamaCare and supported tort reform. She adamantly opposed Cap and Trade and stated on her website that she thought if it passed, it would destroy our economy. She voted against every major new spending bill in the New York assembly as well.

What sounds "radical, leftist and nitwitty" about that?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    What overt propaganda!

Five sources listed in this article and each and every one of them supports Amnesty for illegal aliens unlike the American public of which 4 out of 5 oppose Amnesty.

People should write the editors of this rag and mock them for such overt bias.

Whole article with five sources all stacked the same way in favor of the views of an extreme minority.

W
    Writing them is wasting your time, they are a dual English and Spanish publication.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

For the record

For the record.... There will NOT be an Amnesty this year,or any other year.... It WILL NOT EVER HAPPEN AGAIN..... TS

Re: For the record

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    For the record.... There will NOT be an Amnesty this year,or any other year.... It WILL NOT EVER HAPPEN AGAIN..... TS
    Correctomundo! "You betcha"! Damn Straight! Right On! Righto, Amigo!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know. Maybe because she supported pilfering taxpayers in order to bankroll ACORN. Or was endorsed by Planned Parenthood repeatedly. Or that she supported the Working Families Party-I don't know how much you know about New York politics, but that is the working political arm of ACORN. Maybe because she ultimately endorsed the DEMOCRAT who was running for that seat.

Not that Doug Hoffman was any great prize-from what I inferred from an interview he gave to John Gambling it appeared that he supported a guest-worker program-but to claim that Scozzafava should have been elected is absurd.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    I don't know. Maybe because she supported pilfering taxpayers in order to bankroll ACORN. Or was endorsed by Planned Parenthood repeatedly. Or that she supported the Working Families Party-I don't know how much you know about New York politics, but that is the working political arm of ACORN. Maybe because she ultimately endorsed the DEMOCRAT who was running for that seat.

Not that Doug Hoffman was any great prize-from what I inferred from an interview he gave to John Gambling it appeared that he supported a guest-worker program-but to claim that Scozzafava should have been elected is absurd.
    Dede Scozzafava didn't support pilfering taxpayers to bankroll ACORN. She voted against all state tax increases, except the routine approvals the state legislature gives to local communities at their option to increase or extend their local sales taxes to pay their bills.

Dede Scozzafava is Pro-Choice. So am I. So are most Republicans. That's why Planned Parenhood endorsed her.

Dede Scozzafava never supported the Working Families Party. Dede Scozzafava is a life-time Republican and was running on the Republican Party Ticket like she has for the past 14 years of her political career. In fact the Working Families Party endorsed Bill Owens, her Democratic opponent in the race for the NY-23.

She did endorse Bill Owens who is also Pro-Choice, on the last day of the campaign after she withdrew from the race. I don't blame her for that. I wouldn't endorse someone like Doug Hoffman who had lied about my record and positions the way he lied about Dede Scozzafava's. I also wouldn't endorse someone like Doug Hoffman who was for more and easier immigration, expanded free trade, and Pro-life to boot.

Dede Scozzafava should have been elected and would have been if not for Doug Hoffman breaching his promise to the Republican Party when he threw his name in the hat for the Republican candidacy which was if they were to be considered for the Republican nomination and lose, the candidates promised they wouldn't run on another party's ticket in the general election, which is exactly what Doug Hoffman did.

Doug Hoffman's primary contributors over $1 million each were Susan B Anthony List, an anti-abortion lobbying organization, and Club for Growth, a pro-immigration, pro-free trade lobbying organization, the very people responsible for root causes that bankrupt our country. He also didn't have enough sense to support the FairTax and supported the Flat Tax, another perversion of our existing income-based tax system and no solution at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12