Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think we would march and scream if they were to make us the North American union. I don't think very many would riot.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

President Bush to "Skim off Boarder Patrol Agents"

Well this is of no surprise; when he said he would send the National guard to the boarder; we all expected him to send them to help patrol and apprehend illegal immigrants crossing into our country.
    Instead they were never allowed to engage in the apprehension of illegal immigrants even if they were walking right in front of them. Naturally the regular boarder patrol agents were stunned when they first heard of this.
    President Bush then stated that the National guard was sent to help in other ways; by building fences and setting up tower posts and surveillance equipment and paving roads and setting up obstacles. When violence starting breaking out he decided the National guard could arm them selves just in case; but still not engage in the apprehension of illegal immigrants.
    While this was all good it was not exactly what most Americans expected or even the boarder patrol agents. The American citizens did want all the above fencing etc to be done but they also expected them to help apprehend illegals and set up patrols to help boarder agents. What is also a disappointment is they built hardly any fencing and appropriations for funding it; was never done.

What he did was only give us a token of appearance that he really wanted to secure the boarders. So he could say he did something.
    Now that we have major violence on the boarder he decides to send boarder patrol agents to Iraq and then hire some overpriced; I'm guessing here; company to patrol; Thus the outrage by Govs. Janet Naplitando (D-AZ) and Bill Richardson (D-NM). Then to top it off leave them short of boarder patrol agents.

What is an oxymoron in all this is that he understands that Iraq needs to secure its boarder to insure insurgents don't get in and cause more trouble for our troops. Yet he fails to recognize the dead bodies of boarder Patrol agents being killed; illegal smuggling of drugs; guns; murderers and rapists into our own country. Not to mention the hordes of illegal immigrants who are causing a social chaos. Being that most American have been saying it forever to secure our Boarder he fails at doing so and ignores the issue completely by his actions. He is thwarting the will of the people in his county and if he didn't understand why they lost so many senate seats and house seats, it was because of the illegal immigration issue. People were disgusted by this rouse. Many understand the radical Islamic threat; and approved of the war even though many mistakes were made. I believe we do need to win in Iraq for the good of the country but we also need to win the war of illegal immigrants here.

Addressing the Knights of Columbus in 1915, Theodore Roosevelt warned, "The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities."

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Bush and his goons must be disappointed and surprised that with all they have done to incite violence toward Americans that we have not rioted.
    Rioted??? Surprised??? You gotta be kidding.....Today's TYPICAL American is so dumbed down, diapered in social welfare, and apathetic that I'M SURPRISED as many have spoken up as have! Our government has taken years to get us "in the mood" and if anything is surprising them it's that more than a few of us are resisting at all!

Sorry I can't agree with you on this one Americanpatriot! Maybe it's just different in my neck of the woods.
    I don't care if you agree with me OK! Your opinion of Americans says it all. see ya!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

With the response the Americans have shown regarding this amnesty bill I would say there are many Americans that are involved and not dumbed down. Where I live everyone is working their butts off and hardly have time to have a little R&R never mind a real vacation. In New Hampshire it is very difficult to get welfare so us stupid, lazy Americans that wear diapers have to work.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I don't care if you agree with me OK! Your opinion of Americans says it all. see ya!

With the response the Americans have shown regarding this amnesty bill I would say there are many Americans that are involved and not dumbed down. Where I live everyone is working their butts off and hardly have time to have a little R&R never mind a real vacation. In New Hampshire it is very difficult to get welfare so us stupid, lazy Americans that wear diapers have to work.
    Whoa...wait a minute! I apologize if you were offended but I said:

Today's TYPICAL American
    Either you don't get out into the public and talk to strangers much or you are living among a different class of people than the rest of us....Social programs across the US are administered by the same laws which prohibit discrimination. True enough, some state programs differ in how much and to whom they distribute, but overall the entire country has a huge pool of welfare recipients sucking the life out of working stiffs like you and I. Most of those folks could not care less about getting an education or finding a job and contributing to the solution rather than contributing to the problem. It is a culture that the welfare state has manufactured, and not everyone receiving assistance is a part of that culture. I wasn't addressing my remarks to all of them....thus my use of the word "typical".

BTW- If you are convinced that everyone in America is up in arms over this immigration issue, you need to invest some of your time in getting out and actually meeting the public. It won't take long for you to understand what I am trying to explain to you. If you can't find any differences in opinion on the topic (or lack of opinion altogether), then come on down south of the Mason-Dixon line and get a heapin' helpin' of reality cause there's plenty of it to go around down here. Si?

One of our problems in this country is the proof is in the pudding, it just is not in the News.
    When people do hear what is happening they get little bits and pieces of it that make it seem like it is a small problem. for instance the news is speaking of the illegal immgration bill, theres 12 million poor hard working people just here to do our gardening, farming and jobs Americans don't have time to do or want to do. All they want to do is have a better life, feed their children. etc.
    They are not getting all the crime committed, drunk driving, stolen idently, over all cost, full impact on the American people, culture, towns states.
    They are not hearing or understanding the real impact of the Real ID ACT, North American Union, or that any of it is in the immigration bill, or understand the real impact of it being there, Just a few examples.
    But to group all Americans into one category is wrong.
    Some Americans are busy and feel everyone else will deal with these mundane problems.
    You have people who never watch the news, people who work 2 jobs just to get by, the ones who have the everyday responsiblies of children, homework, getting them to sports etc.
    We actually have People who don't have a computer and people who do and are not willing to research what is really happening to their country, or refuse to admit we even have a problem.
    You also have the ones that are affraid that if they say anything at all they will be labeled a racist.
    Then there are the ones that want to get involved and have some sense of what is happening but are lacking the confidence to speak out.
    What I am trying to say is there are so many different reasons why we are having trouble getting people to see all of the problems surounding us or where our country is headed.
    They have to be approached on many different levels, be it through education , giving them the confidence or making them realize getting invloved is not racist, its patriotic.
    And then you have my SISTER but we won't go there!

The one thing we must remember is we are all in this together and must work together to accomplish our goal, all the why's people are not getting involved really doesn't matter in the end, what matters is,
    HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET THEM INVOLVED!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sosad, thanks for expanding upon what I was attempting to put forward, and so eloquently too! It's very difficult to avoid stepping on SOMEONE'S toes, no matter how you express yourself...but you my friend have a gift!

It's also nice to see I'm not the only one with "one of those" sisters.....

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Sosad, thanks for expanding upon what I was attempting to put forward, and so eloquently too! It's very difficult to avoid stepping on SOMEONE'S toes, no matter how you express yourself...but you my friend have a gift!

It's also nice to see I'm not the only one with "one of those" sisters.....
    Tiredofapathy, your welcome!! and I have stepped on many toes I am learning that blaming the average everyday American is not going to help. It took at least 30 years of all of us asleep at the wheel you might say to realize what was happening to our country. Your are not going to wake people up over night. Government has also over those years scared people to death about being a racist if we stand up for ourself or our culture.

Actually if I was going to blame anyone it would be the ones who live in towns that are almost lost already, Why weren't they fighting back while this was getting out of hand, this should have been fought at the state level long before it got this far. But then again we have that scare tactic our government has used on us for years, the old racist card.

Towns like I live in had no idea Calif. has some schools 88% Hispanic. I went to those schools and I can remember how they brain washed the people into believeing we had to be diverse. Diverse ok but why is it ok now that the majority is hispanic, is this diverse, or a damn take over. How did it happen?

But more important our government has the middle class so ingrossed in just making it from paycheck to paycheck, trying to pay morgages, health insurance, gas. food. Most people are oblivious

We the people let this happen, we can only blame ourselves, we lost control of our government, we became passive and now to get people to realize it in a time when so many are struggling is going to be very difficult.
    But one thing about Americans push them in a corner and they will come out fighting, as more and more people lose their jobs, homes, cars, all of a sudden can't pay the credit card bills they have been putting every thing on to keep their head above water, they will wake up.

So people like us that are just ahead of the rest for what ever reason we must do are best to wake them up and get them involved.
    We also have to convince them that the retoric our government is spewing is a bunch of BS crap, that is not an easy task.

I think your right most of us has a sister like ours!! OLIVER does to!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

But one thing about Americans push them in a corner and they will come out fighting, as more and more people lose their jobs, homes, cars, all of a sudden can't pay the credit card bills they have been putting every thing on to keep their head above water, they will wake up.
    That is the part that scares me the most! Waking up AFTER you find out you have nothing left makes for an extremely dangerous bunch of people!
    Can you say, "CHAOS"? I'm sure the government has planned for "handling" that contingency, but the average American certainly won't see it coming!

BTW- Have you ever seen the movie "V" is for Vendetta? It's a fairly recent release (last year or year before) and screams the "WAKE UP" message we have been writing about. I reccommend everyone watch it if you haven't seen it already. Caught it last night on HBO for the second time and I'm still surprised how closely the writer tied it to current events....
    DISCLAIMER: ("V" is for Vendetta is not about illegal immigration!)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast