Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Bush on Border Wall, Guest Workers, and Amnesty

When this man speaks,who does he think he`s talking to?
    Himself--no one else is listening to him.

This man is over. It's just a matter now of time and diligence.

Call your Reps and Sens and tell them you want HB 635 made their top priority to remove BUSH and CHENEY from office immediately and make Dennis Hastert, the next in line, President to fulfill the term of George Wackident Bush.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This was posted on an earlier thread but it didn't have that part where the PRESIDUNCE (THANKS, dman) was speaking SPANISH. I just CRINGE every time I hear the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA speaking SPANISH. THE MAN IS A TRAITOR and impeachment is THE ONLY answer.

Of COURSE, he feel SMUG becaues he's already been twisting those arms in the Senate. Can't you just see him and his gang of THUGS over there PROWLING the HALLS OF THE SENATE THREATENING those Senators that, if they don't include he Guestworker program, he's not going to help them get reelected. It is HIGH TIME THAT THE SENATE WAKES UP AND REALIZES THAT GEORGE BUSH IS A LIABILITY---NOT an asset. Personally, I will not vote for ANYONE who has Bush out there campaigning for them--just on PRINCIPLE! If they associate themselves with this maniac, they are NOT GETTING MY VOTE. And, I don't care WHO it is.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Right ON!! This man needs to be removed from office immediately and so help me any member of the US Senate who supports him on guest worker or any other FTA or any globalist agenda will be exposed and given the treatment for traitors.

SPLATT!! SPLATT!!

Hmmm...the lovely sight of traitors will juice skin and seeds stuck all over them.

Aaah, just the vision of it gives me hope.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I want to find some SLIMY, GROSS vegetable to use for SPLATTING because I no longer am willing to even DREAM OF WASTING EVEN ROTTEN TOMATOES on these FOOLS. What about BRUSSEL SPROUTS??
    OR we could go to ROTTEN EGGS??? These traitors just don't deserve TOMATOES even though they WOULD make a mess!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

You're right...tomatoes are too good for them.

Brussel sprounts are small and hard. They would sting but not make much of a mess. I was rather looking forward to that.

Well, the old fashioned way is big fluffy cream pies!!

I have an even BETTER idea. It might get a little "SMELLY" but it would have something to do with SEPTIC TANKS!!! We could EAT THE TOMATOES and CREAM PIES and throw the you-know-what!

Ooooh I like that!!

We'll call it "organic matter"!

OH, YES. AND, we could say we were RECYCLING!

It is HIGH TIME THAT THE SENATE WAKES UP AND REALIZES THAT GEORGE BUSH IS A LIABILITY---NOT an asset.
    They won't. They are nothing, but a bunch of dumba$$es. Hence why they won't impeach him either. It's high time to start voting these traitors out en masse. Anyone that has ever even been as much as associated with this idiot in the White House needs to be ousted from office. Then they will see that Bush is a liability and will stay as far away as possible. Maybe then the Stupid Party will wake up and pretend to care about America again.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think that's the ONLY answer. I guess if they lose the 2006 election en masse, they will decide it's time to HITCH THEIR WAGONS TO SOME OTHER STAR!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast