Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

a lot of people want to say Americans are going to war against "immigrants" -- the truth is, the American people are going to war with the federal government and our "representatives" that are more concerned about providing "amnesty" and benefits to alien non-citizens than it is about taking care of the "homeless" people in Florida and Alabama.

Here we are at the beginning of hurricane season and many people still have "blue roofs" -- if a sturdy roof didn't make it through last hurricane season, how are people suppose to protect themselves against another full season of hurricanes with plastic that "flaps in the wind" and no doors or windows?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

President Bush, I'd just like to ask you a few questions that has been on my mind lately. I'd like to ask:

Just what are you thinking in trying to pass CRAPTA? In light of NAFTA, textile jobs went south after its passage. Companies like Sara Lee closed plants here in NC, laid off workers while those same companies' jobs in Mexico are safe. Please tell me why I as a legal resident of NC would want to shoot myself in the foot again?

It would appear that the Clintons do not have a monopoly on stupidity or craftiness. Do you really think this treaty is going to stop or even bring back those exported jobs? Do you EVEN think it will slow they down from leaving? If you think that, we all are in real deep trouble. If that is the kind of thinking is typical inside the beltway, we've been duped again.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

That's exactly right, Mamie. And, another thing that I've been thinking a lot about for the past couple of weeks is our space program. I just really believe that NASA has outlived its usefulness and that the money that is budgeted for the space program could be much better spent right here on earth.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    That's exactly right, Mamie. And, another thing that I've been thinking a lot about for the past couple of weeks is our space program. I just really believe that NASA has outlived its usefulness and that the money that is budgeted for the space program could be much better spent right here on earth.

that's a good point ... it's wise to keep up on research and what other countries are doing in space in case they use that as their "base" to attack the United States, but take that money and use it for the good of the citizens of the United States

another thing, if all these factories are closing and going to Mexico, why are the people of Mexico coming across the border to find jobs???? Maybe the American people need to cross the border to do the jobs the Mexican people won't do
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie Wrote:

Maybe the American people need to cross the border to do the jobs the Mexican people won't do
    Hmmmmm.

Mamie.....I think you just stumbled onto a ecret goal of the North American Community Plan of George W. Bush and Crones. What if that is the plan? To displace American Workers here in the United States with Mexicans and force us down to Mexico to build that nation? Think about it. The Mexicans haven't been able to do it all these many years despite their proximity to the USA; despite close relations with the USA; despite incredible population interaction, legal and illegal, they haven't been able to take what they could learn from US as a close and friendly neighbor SuperPower and use any of it to build their nation or even stabilize it.

What if the plan is to swap populations so Americans, the "amazing and incredible Americans" are forced to go there and build that nation into some replicate version of the US Economy?

Mexico....the new American Frontier?

Oh my God...could this Government be that SICK?

Why else would they want Mexican Students to come here to study and American Students to go there and study? Mexico has inferior universities to ours. You go there as a student and they never let you come home. You go there as a retiree and they never let you come home. You go there to work in a manufacturing company and they never let you come home.

Yep.....the plan is not to enslave us here in the United States....its worse....they plan to ship us to Mexico and enslave us there because they know Mexicans can't do what the Globalists want to see happen there.

Well....they can forget about THAT as far as I'm concerned. The Mexicans are going home. They can do the hard dirty work of building their own nation just like Americans did.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And, don't forget the latest PLAN to REQUIRE--translate that--FORCE American elementary students to learn Spanish. Y'all might be onto something BIG. I tell ya--I won't let them know that I can speak Spanish. They ain't gonna fool me!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

the thing is -- forcing the United States to "use" and "teach" a 'foreign language" is a power granted to Congress in the Constitution FOR THE United States -- therefore, IT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!! every law of the United States is to be in pursuance of and in conformity with the Constitution

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123