Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Hispanders to Latino business leaders... in Spanish

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 305-6.html

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. (Applause.) Please be seated -- si ntese. Buenas tardes. Gracias por la bienevenida. For those of you not from Texas, that means, good afternoon. (Laughter.) And thank you for the welcome. I'm honored to be back again with the men and women of the Hispanic Chamber. I appreciate your hospitality.

I'm pleased to report the economy of the United States is strong, and one of the reasons why is because the entrepreneurial spirit of America is strong. And the entrepreneurial spirit of America is represented in this room. (Applause.)

I thank you for the role of the Chamber. I appreciate so very much the work you do with our banks to help move capital. I appreciate so very much the fact that you recognize outstanding Latina business women through your Anna Maria Arias Fund. I appreciate the fact that you say loud and clear, el sue o Americano es para todos.

He gives money to fund education in Latin countries while our own schools fail. No doubt due to the overcrowding that has occured because of his refusal to secure the border. But he makes sure other coutries get education funding

Over the past three years, we've provided more than $150 million -- three years time -- spent $150 million for education programs throughout the region, with a special focus on rural and indigenous areas. Today I announce a new partnership for Latin American youth that's going to build on these efforts. This partnership will devote an additional $75 million over the next years -- three years to help thousands more young people improve their English and have the opportunity to study here in the United States. I think it's good policy when people from our neighborhood come to our country to study.

And on top of that, he is offering millions of dollars to let people in other countries buy homes. Can you believe this crap? People can't get a home here in the U.S., but he supports funding people's home purchases in other countries.

{snip}

Through the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, we've provided more than $100 million that is being used to help underwrite mortgages to working families in Mexico and Brazil and Chile and the countries of Central America. Now we're going to provide another $385 million to expand these programs and help put the dream of home ownership within the reach of thousands of more people in our neighborhood.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

wow...

That is just simply amazing...now let me go to bed in my aparment because I cannot qualify for a S.F.R. home.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. (Applause.) Please be seated -- si ntese. Buenas tardes. Gracias por la bienevenida. For those of you not from Texas, that means, good afternoon.
    He's hilarious isn't he?!

What a moronic thing to say!! This complete fool can't even understand that with the problems in the U.S., it is not a good idea for him to go and make a joke of this nature.

He is the number one all time sell out.

How many days until Inauguration Day 2009?! It cannot possibly get here soon enough.

This is why people do not assimilate....because of George Bush making jokes out of the problems arising from it.

He has to be the worst president in U.S. history.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)