Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Weclome to ALIPAC, DearsisterAnise. I support and respect your website.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to Alipac, DearsisterAnise!
    The very sight of Bush sickens me. He is an evil man.

Thank you both for the warm welcome. I love it here too, it's the most informative group I've seen in a long time. Thank's for complimenting my group also. It is open to anyone that needs support...Lately we've been playing "Illegal Scrabble" lol. We put up a scrabble board and post what comes to mind when we think of illegals. lol Great therapy!
    Anise

http://groups.msn.com/SupportforRapeCri ... egalAliens

You can also contact the new Attorney General and tell him to send a recommendation to Bush to pardon the agents. Also tell the Attorney General you want an investigation launched into federal prosecutorial misconduct in the Ramos and Compeon case.

link to contact Attorney General:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-91151-.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG I thought I was alone when I saw that Turkey or more like a Jackarse giving a pardon and then jokingly along. I knew that it was toward Compeon and Ramos.

I was so pissed and I thought this piece of crap has pardon Libby, Drug Dealers, and now a Turkey but won't pardon the 2 border agents. It was so sickening to watch..Thank God I had to leave for work and not continue watching.

I saw the media show of bush and the turkeys and I thought how appropriate given that he represents the Mexican flag that has a turkey on it. I had to flip him off...with the remote I mean.

Bush is such an ugly bastard, he looks just like a turkey. It looked like he wanted to kiss the turkey on the..........................................b lips.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123