Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    "It is right to argue for what you believe and recognize that compromise might be necessary to move the bill along.
    Translated, Bush is saying, "Shut up and do what I say".

Never in our history has a public figure been more reviled than this nincompoop.
    Ummm, I can think of a few that were a total embarrassment to this Country.

Let's not forget the morons in Congress that are aiding him in this!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

..he has accused Republicans of trying to scare voters by labeling provisions in the bill an "amnesty"
    The more this man talks the more he shows how removed he is from the public, hiding in that bubble world and continues to push his personal agenda.
    He's the scary one and no matter how much he tries to spin it we know this bill is amnesty!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome aboard avenger! Great to have you with us!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Senor Presidente Jorge Arbusto aka Traitor:

To coin a phrase..."You are either with us (the PEOPLE) or you are against us (the PEOPLE)!!!

We must grab the reins from this man who is commtting treason before our very eyes! He has not just crossed the line...he has ERASED the line! HOW DARE THIS IGNORANT, ARROGANT LITTLE DICTATOR ACCUSE US OF NOT KNOWING WHAT IS GOOD FOR AMERICA!!! HOW DARE HE ACCUSE US OF BEING RACISTS!!! HOW DARE HE CHALLENGE OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS TO HAVE THE COURAGE TO IGNORE THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE!!!

And how is it possible that his handlers allowed him out of the asylum to spew this anti-American hate speech????

His remarks are unforgiveable and he must step down NOW!!! He will cause irreparable harm to America and the end result will be irreversible error! He is not competent to lead this great Nation anymore!

Impeach...NOW!!!

Im with you AmericanMe. I've signed several petitions for impeachment for both Bush boy and Cheney the marksman.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He along with MOST of Congress is committing treason. Not just Bush needs to be replaced. There are many others that are just as bad or even worse than he is. Get rid of ALL of them.

Ducking here.......please don't swing

I know I sound like a broken record but CONSTITUTIONALLY, there isn't a case for TREASON that we know of so far.

That word {I use it too} is thrown around like bird seed.

The Constitution is very explicit concerning TREASON.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Ducking here.......please don't swing

I know I sound like a broken record but CONSTITUTIONALLY, there isn't a case for TREASON that we know of so far.

That word {I use it too} is thrown around like bird seed.

The Constitution is very explicit concerning TREASON.
    Not swinging because you are correct. Now impeachment is possible but if he goes down, so should every one of the goons that are behind this amnesty crap.

What about: tyranny - cruel and unjust use of power, tyrannical: congress
    tyrant - cruel, unjust ruler: bush

We the people have the right to get rid of a government that is not for us, but we have to be the deciders and not the tyrants.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Two gals broke this immigration plan down to

In the 2000 census, 18,786,867. was the total populations combined of Wyoming, Dist of Columbia, Vermont Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota ,Delaware, Montana, Rhode Island, Hawaii, New Hampshire, Main, Idaho, Nebraska, West Virgina, New Mexico and Nevada.

If this Amnesty happens, we are in effect creating the equivalent of adding over 17 more states to this country? And then we have the chain migration that is in the Senate bill.

That was the 2000 census, can you imagine what it is now?

She said if any one wanted to use these stats when you talk to your Senators aids or Rep's you are free to do so.

When it is laid out in black and white, it is beyond belief that any one would even consider such a plan.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast