Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush urged to block Mexican military

Bush urged to block Mexican military
    Jerry Seper

The U.S. Border Patrol’s largest union local has asked President Bush to put an end to the scores of Mexican military incursions into the United States that have put Border Patrol agents at risk of being injured or killed.

“It is disgraceful that Border Patrol agents are put in harm’s way and our government doesn’t do everything reasonably within its power to protect us from marauding Mexican soldiers and others,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    [quote]Last week in separate letters to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, Rep. Duncan Hunter raised what he described as “serious questionsâ€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ya it is really sad we are losing daddy Hunter, too bad we don't have more like him.....he will be a great lose to our cause!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I sent this to all MSM and asked them...How about some reporting on the border to put some pressure on this do nothing administration to protect our border patrol agents from the Mexican Military..How Pathetic!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I sent this to all MSM and asked them...How about some reporting on the border to put some pressure on this do nothing administration to protect our border patrol agents from the Mexican Military..How Pathetic!!
    Good idea, SoSad! Nice Work, as always!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Good idea, SoSad! Nice Work, as always!
    I hope I am a painful thorn in their back side!!