Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Legal4mykidsfuture
    If Bush were truly interested in having a "civil" debate over this issue, why then does he openly call border control advocates "vigilantes". Why does he call advocates of enforcement of the law "anti-immigrant" when the issue is not immigration, it is illegal migration. Why does he intentionally fuel charges of protectionism, xenophobia and racism when the discussion should be about rule of law that is blind to race. Bush has done more to lower the level of debate on this and many other issues to what is often a very uncivil level than any other President I know of.
    It's called presidential exception to the rules. I will bite my tongue on this today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Jorge Demon Bush was really sincere about having a civil debate then he would hold a town hall meeting where anyone was welcomed and you could ask any question without your questions getting screened well in advanced and you wouldn't get intimidated by his cronies. Oh could you imagine if this clown had to actually debate me or Judy or William or anyone of us for that matter. I don't think Bush would know what to do. He'd probably curl up in a ball in a corner and beg one of his cronies to get him out of there. I think Bush would mentally collapse if he didn't have his inner circle of cronies backing him up at every breath and sheltering him from every little thing. I'm serious I don't think this guy has ever had to deal with anything by himself.

Oh and if Jorge Bush was really serious about having a civil debate then he would also stop demonizing our movement. We'll have a civil debate when you stop this nonsense and do your job Jorge. The time for debate is over, the time for action is NOW.

IMPEACH JORGE BUSH!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12