Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So wouldn't it be treason if he is siding with the illegals (enemy) against his own country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    So wouldn't it be treason if he is siding with the illegals (enemy) against his own country.
    Yes, and so are a majority of Senators. That is why I suggest we remind the traitors that Senator and CSA President Jefferson Davis spent time in prison for Treason.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    President Bush yesterday told Hispanics
    So to him this is totally a Mexican issue... not Irish, not Asian, not European..
    Yeah, haven't you heard? Jorge Boosh is a racist!!

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    So to him this is totally a Mexican issue... not Irish, not Asian, not European..
    Yeah, haven't you heard? Jorge Boosh is a racist!![/quote]

Well, look at it from his point of view. Latin Americans work cheaper and are less demanding than Americans, they are easily fooled by politicians, plus he see them electing Jeb's half Mexican son President someday. It makes sense if you are a corrupt selfish Traitor, which is exactly what he is.

Banned
    Bush & the Senate's numbers will likely be in the teens when the next election rolls around--all of the fallout of not representing Americans will take its toll on both sides of the aisle. Cannot wait for that moment!!!

Someone should "URGE" a few million of these illegal hispanics to go take a whiz on the lawn at the White House, like they do in public where Jorge's "subjects" live. See how he likes HIS wife scrubbin' it off the walks.

To me, this shows that Bush is the racist one! WE have illegals from all over the world, and he just tells Hispanics to raise their voices!

I wrote him and asked why he didn't work for all Americans!!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

El Presidente Bush truly has a problem. I mean this is truly rediculous. What is he a separatist, a racist, a traitor?

This immigration "debate" (seems more like a war between the people and George Bush) is becoming so absolutely rediculous.

He should have enforced the law after 9-11, he failed to do it by choice, and now the American people are getting the brunt of not only his negligence but his stupidity in how to handle it.

He is so incapable of running a country apparently. I mean this man should not even be near running a country, he's a business man obviously, he should have just stuck with business.

Oh, he would say running the country is like running a business. No sir it is not. There are economic issues which make it seem like a business, but there are also decisions that must be made in a manner which is keeping within the values and principles our country was founded upon.

I am truly sickened by his actions at this point. While I at first I thought that he was misguided, had a special agenda he wanted, I am now convinced that he is not even mentally fit to be sitting in that Oval Office.

WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM, PRESIDENT BUSH??? YOU THINK NOTHING ABOUT THE LEGAL CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY, THEIR WILL, OR THEIR RIGHTS AND YOU, MISTER BUSH ARE WAY, WAY, WAY OUT OF CONTROL AND OUT IN LEFT FIELD. THIS IS NOT ABOUT "HISPANIC OR NOT HISPANIC", THIS IS ABOUT OUR LAWS, ASSIMILATION, AS IT WOULD APPLY TO ANY PERSON ENTERING THIS COUNTRY.

You've heard of a "Dead-Beat Dad".....this guy is a "DEAD-BEAT PRESIDENT" and it's time to force him to accept his responsibilities to the American people.

MW
    Wow, this is as bad as watching Bill Clinton play the saxaphone on MTV. Well, actually this is worse because Clinton was not the sitting President at the time (this was during his presidential campaign). I think Bush's actions are extremely undignified for someone holding the highest public office in the land. IMHO, he shouldn't be down in the mud attempting to influence a minority segment of our population to push his personal agenda. I feel strongly that he is disgracing the office of the President of the United States!

Furthermore, doesn't our Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Armed Forces have more important things to do than pander to a group of Latino reporters in an attempt to push his amnesty agenda? After all, last time I checked our young men and women were being killed in Iraq!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    El Presidente Bush truly has a problem. I mean this is truly rediculous. What is he a separatist, a racist, a traitor?
    All of the above. The man is out of his mind. He probably thinks it is cool.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast