Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush vows to 'tear down walls' between rich and poor nations

http://www.americaneconomicalert.org...sp?NID=1712395

From James Bone in New York
    PRESIDENT BUSH, placing development in the context of his call for a “freer world�, issued a clarion call yesterday to “tear down the walls� between rich and poor nations.

The appeal â€â€
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

PRESIDENT BUSH, placing development in the context of his call for a “freer world�, issued a clarion call yesterday to “tear down the walls� between rich and poor nations.
    So much for securing the Mexico-US border.

Addressing a summit of 150 world leaders at the UN, Mr Bush sought to re-establish his credentials as a“compassionate conservative�after stinging criticism of his Government’s response to Hurricane Katrina.
    Every time he uses this term, I see another $100 billion dollars flying out of DC, never to be seen again.

If anyone thought he was pandering before with taxpayer money, they haven't seen anything yet.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

George Bush, you were the leader at the UN meeting supposedly from the world's super power. Yet, your country is in shambles, not just because of Hurricane Katrina, but Hurricane Katrina showed a lot about what has been going on behind the doors of this country. By the way, I'm talking about the doors which are always wide open.

All of those leaders know that too. They were probably thinking, George shouldn't be offering anybody anything until he gets a grip on all the bad things going on in his own country.

When you stop and think about it, between September 11th, the war in Iraq, Hurricane Katrina and Americans dying around the country from gangs...I bet with the exception of Iraq and the natural tsunami disaster, more Americans have died than, well, I won't say anywhere (thinking of poor African countries), but in the modern countries I bet we were the highest. Americans are really dying by the numbers now.

How much would you bet that we were in the worst shape of any country there regarding illegal immigrants and open borders The problem is President Bush doesn't seem to realize everyone knows all about it ........and that includes terrorist organizations.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)