Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    Snow is supposed to be the be all end all for Bush's falling numbers
    Don't like Snow. There's just something very devious about him.

Of course, what I see about him, the devious cunning nature, is just why he was hired.

To try to put a positive face back on Bush.

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

In this year's election, the pro-borders Republican candidates are going to have to make it crystal clear:

George W. Bush is not my guy. I do what I believe to be best for the American people.

If you want someone who will blindly follow George W. Bush, vote for such and such (*)

(*) such and such can either be the open borders Republican, in the case of a primary, or if the pro-borders Republican really has some cajones, such and such can be the DEMOCRAT.

Yes, my Democratic opponent is a George W. Bush lackey. If you disagree with George W. Bush, then vote for me.

That is the key to success in this year's election.

Did you guys see the liberal commentator who predicted that this year's election would be the "Lou Dobbs election".

BRING IT ON.

And bring on the Senate's amnesty bill. The open borders senators will be providing the rope for their own political hanging.

Chris Cannon

By the way.

Tomorrow is what could be a very important day in American history.

If Chris Cannon is forced into a runoff, or, better yet, if he is ousted from Congress, that would be a shot heard round the world for the immigration reform movement.

With all the momentum for the pro-borders cause, if we can't win this one I will be very discouraged.

We put a scare into Cannon and Dreier in 04, but that was before the revolution really started gaining steam.

The revolution is now in high gear.

If Cannon manages to hang on, we still may wind up having a good election year. But in my view this one is as big as they get. The only one that comes to mind as comparable is the Idaho 1st district race. (note to self- make another contribution to Vasquez. And do it soon. The primary is coming soon.)

My prediction, from an earlier post of this story:

I think that this is the beginning of the Big Immigration Crackdown Show of 2006.

He's going to talk tough about enforcement and border security, while once again telling us how we need "guest workers" to keep the economy humming.

Expect to see some high profile immigration raids over the next few months, along with lots of success stories about capturing terrorists along the border.

Of course, it's all show for the 2006 elections, but I suspect that a lot of people are going to get fooled again.

After the election, it will be back to business as usual.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

El Presidente Jorge Piņata Bush's latest dog and pony show

This is yet another in a long line of BS dog and pony shows El Presidente Jorge Piņata Bush, Vice President of Mexico has put on to divert attention from his ongoing crusade to legalize 25-30 million illegal aliens and thereby include another 10-20 million more once those illegals have been given the green light to bring in their extended families by virtue of this amnesty still peddled as a temporary or "guest worker" program.

The National Guard ploy is being offered now because the revelation that the Bush DHS conspired with the government of Mexico to assist illegals in crossing the US border by warning them about the location of citizen volunteers monitoring illegal entry has enraged the public and brought anger and disgust over illegal immigration and wide open, unsecured borders to a boiling point beyond which even Jorge's corrupt lying spin machine can contain. Just as with every other worthless and phony promise the Bush administration has made about border security and immigration enforcement, this crap will not fly anymore than the previous insincere and fraudulent pronouncements did.

Since the President has fought tooth, nail, and claw for 6 solid years against the vast and overwhelming will of the American people across a wide political spectrum to ram an amnesty program for illegals down the throats of an unwillling and angry American population while doing nothing whatsoever to secure the borders and enforce immigration law, there is no reason to believe his lastest sham is anymore credible than all his other unkept promises and lies. In fact, it was the President, after his 2004 electoral victory that turned around and smeared Americans opposed to wide open borders and massive illegal immigration as criminal "vigilantes". Now we are supposed to believe this lying phony when he now says he is concerned about enforcing immigration laws and securing the borders from invasion?

The President has no credibility anymore on this issue because he has built up a long 6 year record of failure, unkept promises, and outright lies. The one and only thing the President has been totally committed to and completely consistent on, is doing his damnedest to thwart each and every effort to enforce federal immigration laws and secure the borders of the United States from massive illegal infiltration. Bush's "success" and commitment in stopping illegal "immigration" and securing the borders can be seen in the massive street demonstrations throughout America by hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens openly declaring their status, intimidating US lawmakers for supporting immigration enforcement, and threatening widespread civil unrest and violence if such laws are implemented and enforced.

If that's a record of success and commitment, I'd hate to see failure. Jorge Bush, traitor to his sworn duty to protect and defend this nation from threats foreign and domestic, enemy of the rule of law, and savior of corrupt third world dictators and illegal alien parasites, can go straight to Hell and take his stupid pack of lies with him.

think twice

I just want the citizens of america to think twice....

BOT FINDER
    I just posted a blip on CANNON in the "general" forum. LOVE IT!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now we are supposed to believe this lying phony when he now says he is concerned about enforcing immigration laws and securing the borders from invasion?
    This man will stop at NOTHING to get this amnesty pushed through. He has made promises he intends to keep, even if it means "using" the National Guard as props for his border enforcement show. No doubt their orders would be no different than that of the the BP, stand down in any confrontational situation while proccessing...then releasing, those caught.

After all, if Bush were actually serious about using the military to close off our southern border, Fox and his government lackeys would be screaming their bloody heads off, like they did at talk of a wall. That is the true smell test, and this farce aint passing it.

Concernedcitizen, I predict that Tony Snow will not last long. He just is not sharp or tough enough for the job and should stick to scripted (teleprompter) propaganda. The media will have him for lunch.

Re: Bush will address the nation Monday about illegals

I"m calling but I need everyone else to call also!!

A few people have asked for phone numbers for FOX and CNN to call them
    about getting Congressman Tom Tancredo on the air Monday night. It's
    very difficult to get a phone number to a human at either network. But
    here is a way to get your message across to them

FOX 1-888-369-4762 prompt 5, then they will give you a prompt to
    leave a message

CNN 1-404-827-2099 you will get an answering machine.

If you would like to help out with some phones calls simply leave a
    message stating we would like Congressman Tom Tancredo equal time to
    rebut the Presidents amnesty plan. thanks

U.S. Border Watch
    6046 F.M. 2920 suite 401
    Spring,Tx 77389
    1-800-759-0948
    www.usborderwatch.com
    BORDER SECURITY IS NATIONAL SECURITY
    We the People. You the Invader

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast