Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2nd,

I agree, this has been a long time developing.

America better not elect anyone remotely associated with any past president. We need a fresh newcomer. One that is not beholding to some secret sect, with midnight skull rubbing and coffin hopping.

Sorry CountFloyd.

This generation of presidents have done us no favors.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    President Bush's approval rating at the lowest it has ever been — 31 percent
    The number of people that approve of this clown just amazes me. I can't help but wonder if these people have spouses that dress in leather undergarments?
    Too funny loservillelabor!
    I was wondering the same thing - who are the 31%?????? Seems way to high. Maybe he has a large extended family??? I've got it! A bunch of people are paid to say that, just like the photo-op sessions and the like.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GWB is a True Believer. He seems to think that he's on a mission from God to do the things he's doing.
    He is no believer. He's going to answer to the Chinese for his failures.

Departing Tuesday, Mr. Bush will be away for eight days at a summit of Asia-Pacific rim leaders in Vietnam and stops in Singapore and Indonesia.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think that many of the people complaining about him now voted for him in '04, including some on this website.

I drove 3000 miles to Oregon in order to work against Bush in that election.

There was a time when I wanted to write down the license plate numbers of people who voted Bush-Cheney in '04 so that later, when the damage done by Bush became apparent to any reasonable person, I could track them down and confront them.

Now the people have voted in the Democrats, but as I have said, the voters were fighting the last war, Iraq, which is a done deal and nothing can be done except to stay there until the job is done. What the voters have done is pave the way for "Earned Legalization," but I do not think this was their intent. The election was about Iraq, and I do not think the majority of people support earned legalization.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Departing Tuesday, Mr. Bush will be away for eight days at a summit of Asia-Pacific rim leaders in Vietnam and stops in Singapore and Indonesia.
    This clown spends more time in foreign countries then he does on his own soil. Why doesn't anyone talk about this? He is hob knobbing with all these corrupt third world leaders, giving them concessions off of our tax dime. Where is the outrage?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12