Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I understand completely. We should all have a no confidence switch in the living room, if enough of us flips it at the same time, out he goes!

April
    Sounds good....lets boot him out!

Bush's 'callous disregard'

I am a veteran and know that many of my fiends died in rvn back in 1967 an 68 and I to was willing to die , To defend this country at all cost but I fear all our blood was spent in vain. This is due to our president and law makers ignoring our wishes to save our country
    I would never take take up arms against our government it is not in me. But at at times I wish I had no morals.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.” —Marcus Tullius Cicero

April
    Wow Sovereign! That dark, deep and true quote certainly says it all!

Sovereign said

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.” —Marcus Tullius Cicero
    What a perfect description of the Bush, Cheney team and the CFR.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hate Bush. I wish he'd have an explosive case of diarrhea during his state of the union address tonight.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

And Marcus Tullius Cicero has been dead for about 2,000 years.

He was warning Rome.

Do a wikipedia search for him, his life and writings are very interesting.

Our founders were well educated in ancient philosophy and governments.
    They gave us a strong independent Republic and deeply feared an open and fatal all accommodating democracy.

i mentioned this to someone earlier.

SUttons statement says there are no witnesses to the incident and no one could say that the driver was Davila.

Umm i wonder if he forgot about the moment that davila was supposedly trying to surrender to Compean. did Compean not see him face to face? cuz if compean was on one side of the canal and the drug runner jumped into the canal on the opposite side, how would they not see each other face to face?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12