Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Angry? Maybe. Frustrated, YES!

Thanks zeezil. This issue is extremely important to me. I think we must deal effectively with this, or we face extinction. Really!

Many of my rants sound angry. I am not really angry. I am frustrated that people actually disobey the law, circumvent the law, or circumvent the law, and then expect everyone else to cover their costs.

Many cities get millions in federal money. How can they expect the rest of us to pay them for their costs to break the law? That's real gall!

I know illegal aliens just want to earn a living to make a better life for their families. However, so too do millions of hard working average Americans. And Americans pay the taxes these others want a disproportionate share of.

No one (well almost no one) in national public office, will stand up & tell the people they are being had. Those who have or do, are immediately marginalized, diminished, categorized as hate mongers or idiots, and their messages taken totally out of context or countered with huge amounts of information by pro illegal alien groups & supporters.

So long as there are people in the world who want to single out & murder Americans, for whatever reason at all, America must properly secure her borders to protect her citizens from harm. And those people with those hate attitudes, will not go away for a millennia or longer. No amount of pandering or apologizing will resolve this. In fact with some, if we pander or apologize, they will take that as a sign of weakness & they will re-double their efforts to destroy and/or hurt us!

I agree we need more "boots on the ground" along the porous southern border. Whether they are BP Agents or the military, matters not to me. There is precedence for placing the military there despite claims of "posse comitatus." We have a history of placing the military along the southern border. In fact, the government could discover millions of average Americans would take a job just monitoring the border for them. Pay any sort of decent wage & hundreds of thousands of retirees alone would go there & sit & watch! I promise you they would. No guns, just cell phones, binoculars, water, with a seat & umbrella! LOL

We cannot allow this nation to elect a new president who will not secure our porous southern border, do something about the northern border where we may be just as vulnerable, do more at our airports, seaports, etc (especially cargo coming in needs inspected more & more carefully), or we will see our culture disappear.

One issue is citizenship. I feel, if you want to become an American, you must give up any and all loyalties to another nation. No dual citizenship. No more, dual passports. No more, I choose this consulate because they will use international pressure to get me what I want. You are either one of us, or not. If not, you are only here temporarily. No permanent legal residents. NONE! (Yes, I know Great Britain is a significant ally. BUT, we simply must demand people decide one way of the other.) International citizenship will mean we must subscribe to & obey international law.

If we thought we had problems before, just wait until international courts apply international laws (many of which are deliberately designed to go against anything American), and people face a judge who openly hates Americans. They will go after politicians, but they will also go after average soldiers & even average citizens when it suits their purposes. Some international judges have openly spoke of the delight they would take to "get at an American." Bush would be toast. But what about soldiers whom we have found have been wrongly accused of crimes after proper investigation. Wanna bet some international judges will allow those investigations proving innocence to be allowed as evidence in a trial?

Sorry, I rant.

We face a bleak future unless we stand up & fight for this nation to be preserved. Just in case any wonder, I love my country. While I did not give as much as many others, I still paid a serious price and would pay even more if it became necessary.
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

A well though out rant is always a good thing....

If we thought we had problems before, just wait until international courts apply international laws (many of which are deliberately designed to go against anything American), and people face a judge who openly hates Americans. They will go after politicians, but they will also go after average soldiers & even average citizens when it suits their purposes. Some international judges have openly spoke of the delight they would take to "get at an American." Bush would be toast. But what about soldiers whom we have found have been wrongly accused of crimes after proper investigation. Wanna bet some international judges will allow those investigations proving innocence to be allowed as evidence in a trial?
    Make sure and contact your PA Senators and demand that they vote NO on the Law of the Sea Treaty (LOST), which should be hitting the Senate floor sometime pretty sooon. There is a lot of information on ALIPAC on LOST.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12