Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

None of you are going to get what you want no matter who you vote for because our elections are only symbolic at best. This is what we should really be angry about.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-118495.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I suggest people vote there hearts on this one... I will not vote for McCain nor will I ever vote for the ObamaNation

I will vote for either Ron Paul, Ralph Nader or Barr. Right now I am leaning to Ron Paul to get the Federal Reserve back under control... Bernanke is burning up the printing presses, printing funny money driving down the value of the dollar
    Lets face it only two people have a rats arse chance of being elected and both of them make me ill when I think of them being president.

I will probably write in mickey mouse.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

New Laws, Hospitals better off or worse?

It would be interesting to see in states/counties that have passed strong anit-illegal immigration laws whether the indigant patient load has been lowered.

In other words, are hospitals and/or medical facilities doing better in states that have passed strong new laws?
    Big Business wants cheap labor,
    Politicians want more votes.
    Americans just want a job that pays a living wage.
    Uncle Samchez

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12