Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

CA-70% of state backs letting illegal immigrants stay

70% of state backs letting illegal immigrants stay
    March 25th, 2010, 11:40 am
    283 Comments
    posted by Martin Wisckol

Seventy percent of Californians think illegal immigrants working in the United States for at least two years should be allowed to keep their jobs and eventually apply for legal state, according to the new poll by the Public Policy Institute of California.

Twenty-five percent say they should be deported.

“In the six times this question has been asked since June 2007, about seven in 10 have favored allowing illegal immigrants to keep their jobs and eventually apply for legal status,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's because most of the people who oppose it have left the state.

70% of California IS illegal.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bullcrap

I can do a study in California today and pick out the people I want to do a survey with and get a 90 to 100% group who say all illegals need to be removed, birthright citizenship reversed, and our borders secured....

Bullcrap studies...

Where was this study conducted...on the sidewalk in front of Home Depot?

Ugh...I should have know! This story is from the OC Register. This is why I no longer subscribe to this rag!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We know this poll is a lie and to prove it we challenge all of the illegal alien Amnesty supporters circulating crap like this to make sure every lawmaker dumb enough to believe it to put it on their website.

W

You can post a comment and you do not have to sign up. Just name and e-mail address.

I posted at Rachel Maddow, in reply to some idiot who calls himself Shawn Hannity and has a penchant for labeling anyone who believes in the rule of law and is against illegal invaders as crazy right wingers!

This is obviously the result of a push poll with military deportation and amnesty as choices which does not mention the use of attrition through enforcement to get people who have violated our rights to remove themselves..
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is not a true poll - don't believe it.

Was this poll---

Was this poll---conducted by a Hispanic poll-itician???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast