Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It doesn't take much of a genius to see what has happen to California, it looks more like part of Mexico than part of the U.S.

I wouldn't trust any poll that comes from that state....how many of the people polled were U.S. citizens?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I, nor anyone I know, have ever been contacted for this poll.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    It doesn't take much of a genius to see what has happen to California, it looks more like part of Mexico than part of the U.S.
    I have lived in San Diego since 1979 and it is still paradise, and still looks pretty much like it did when I moved here.
    (Can you see California from your house?)
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    This is obviously the result of a push poll with military deportation and amnesty as choices...
    I think you nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I have lived in San Diego since 1979 and it is still paradise, and still looks pretty much like it did when I moved here.
    (Can you see California from your house?)
    I grew up in El Monte...my sister lives in Fresno I know exactly what Calif. looks like that is why I live in Idaho.

BTW: I was born in Alhambra in 1946 and lived there for over 40 years. Alot of our members have left there for the same reasons...so if the border town of SD is still heaven consider yourself lucky.

(no thank GOD)
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    California does not the country make. California's urban areas are probably the most liberal in the country and the majority of voters in the state are liberal. Furthermore, I think it would be safe to assume the state has more relatives of illegal aliens than any other state in the country. I'm also betting the state has the highest percentage of anchor children, and I know it has the largest number of illegal alien workers - which means it probably has the largest number of illegal alien employers!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What a joke! This is about as accurate as a FOX news poll. There is NO WAY that 70% of Californians support law-breakers. How many illegals took this poll?
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    California does not the country make. California's urban areas are probably the most liberal in the country and the majority of voters in the state are liberal. Furthermore, I think it would be safe to assume the state has more relatives of illegal aliens than any other state in the country. I'm also betting the state has the highest percentage of anchor children, and I know it has the largest number of illegal alien workers - which means it probably has the largest number of illegal alien employers!
    Ditto MW and well put....and it makes the poll questionable!

Thats because 70% of people living there are either illegal or have friends or relatives that are illegal. What a stupid poll.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12