Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    gemini wrote:

I think there's a chance for these to pass considering how many US citizens are going to be out of work due to budget cuts from the bottom all the way up there are going to be job cuts in different areas and education will be the most effective. Citizens will begn to open their eyes because they are being affected now. There is hope.
    Sorry, I don't see it happening in California.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    I think there's a chance for these to pass considering how many US citizens are going to be out of work due to budget cuts from the bottom all the way up there are going to be job cuts in different areas and education will be the most effective. Citizens will begn to open their eyes because they are being affected now. There is hope.
    Not to mention their taxes will be going up. They will start to question where the money is going, more closely. The Mayday march should open their eyes real wide.
    Well it opened my eyes when I saw it two years ago and questioned what a bunch of people from another country were doing waving their homeland flags in the streets of my country. I thought it was arrogant and absurd. That's when I started to research about illegal immigration and it made me angry that these people get free healthcare why I am not even covered and it isn't that BS that the politicians are spewing about young people not wanting insurance, it's because I cannot afford it. My son wasn't covered til he was almost 2 years old and that's only because we had another child. Before that he didn't qualify for medical because we made too much money ALLEGEDLY and he didn't qualify for healthy families because we didn't make enough. Yet all those IA anchor babies helped themselves. How do they afford their houses? Property taxes? The average american is barely getting by yet these IA have big cars, nice houses, health insurance, free education, social services at their disposal there to serve them and no one else. No wonder they don't want to leave, I wouldn't either.

Related Post:
    Immigration Crackdown for Balanced Budget

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-652186.html#652186
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think there's a chance for these to pass considering how many US citizens are going to be out of work due to budget cuts from the bottom all the way up there are going to be job cuts in different areas and education will be the most effective.
    Our legislature is run by Mexicans, they don't give a damn about American workers. They tell Americans who don't like it to leave, which millions are doing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I think there's a chance for these to pass considering how many US citizens are going to be out of work due to budget cuts from the bottom all the way up there are going to be job cuts in different areas and education will be the most effective.
    Our legislature is run by Mexicans, they don't give a damn about American workers. They tell Americans who don't like it to leave, which millions are doing.

I know they don't but the difference between true americans and posers is that we as americans stand together and fight the common enemy while when the money dries up for these IA they will turn on everybody including those mexicans who run California. And when they do we will be more than happy to draw them a map, give them a bottle of sewage filled water, and gps unit made in china and send them on their merry way back to mexico and other latin american countries and lock the door behind us. SOmeone said when california sneezes everyone gets a cold or something like that so we just have to make sure it's the right kind of sneeze as in enforcement and deportaion and then it will spread and IA will be a thing of the past. We declared our independence, fought for our freedom when things looked grim and bleak and still we fought on and we aren't the home of the brave for nothing. We can do this and not one state is lost as long as an american still lives and breathes in that state and I think i'll use the words of mexican loser president calderon, WHEREVER THERE IS AN AMERICAN THAT IS AMERICA...

At the original story of this thread there are 110 comments so far.

Not surprising really, this being Mexifornia.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tuition Tug of War

Reported by: Eric Collins
    Last Update: 3/25 10:29 pm

Illegal immigration is the target of 20 new bills just introduced by California lawmakers. One bill eliminates in-state tuition benefits for illegal immigrant students.
    19-year-old Leticia Jiminez is worried about that proposed legislation. Leticia is not an American citizen, but under California law, she currently pays $20 a unit at a local community college.

California students pay the same rate, but students from other states pay $181 a unit even though they were born here.

"I think they have more benefits than us 'the illegals' because they get financial aid," argues Leticia. "They get Cal grants."

A lot of out of state students are furious they pay far more in tuition costs than illegal immigrants.

Ryan Bremond is from Texas. He pays almost $27,000 a year to attend UC Riverside. Meanwhile an illegal immigrant pays about $7,300 annually on that same campus.

"Granted I get certain perks, but still at the end of the day, you're still paying way less than me," said Bremond.

Republican lawmakers have also introduced legislation that prevent companies from receiving state contracts if they hire illegal immigrants.

That bill and many others have been defeated by the Democratic controlled legislature in the past.

www.fox6.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123