Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA-Authorities are searching for an inmate who escaped

Authorities are searching for an inmate who escaped Wednesday from the Taft Community Correctional Facility in the Central Valley.

Orange County Register
    December 3, 2009

Rogelio Pedroza Sosa, 37, was missing during the 9:15 p.m. count, said State Corrections Department spokeswoman Terry Thornton.

Rogelio Pedroza Sosa, 37, escaped from the Taft Community Correctional Facility in the Central Valley.

"We have a pretty good idea of how he got out," Thornton said, but she declined to divulge details pending an ongoing investigation.

Sosa began serving a four-year, eight month sentence in August on a conviction in Kern County for transporting and importing controlled substances for sale, according to Thornton.

He was transferred from a state prison to Taft as a minimum security inmate. He was scheduled to be released for parole in November 2011.

In 1993, Sosa was convicted of drug-related offenses in Orange County under the name Martin Campos Rivas.

He was paroled to federal immigration authorities in 1995 and 1996, according to a statement released today.

Sosa is described as 6 feet tall, 170-pounds, with a medium build. He has a tattoo on the back of his neck that reads "Y-Que." Sosa has used several aliases in the past and is Spanish-speaking.

Anyone who sees him or knows of his whereabouts is asked to call 911.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/sosa-222 ... nmate.html

He was paroled to federal immigration authorities in 1995 and 1996, according to a statement released today.
    So apparently nothing happened.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for posting that pic and info. I think I just saw this guy at the gang bangers' residence next door to me early this morning and called the police on him. People have been going over there for the past 3 to 4 days, stopping for a few minutes, going inside and then leaving. People we don't normally see in this neighborhood. All of the other neighbors have noticed the increase in traffic at that house too.

Then this morning this guy and another guy show up on foot walking into the neighborhood. I've never seen either one of them here before. The last I saw, the police were standing on the corner questioning him when he walked away from the neighbors' house when the cops started down the street. (3 Units responded) on a suspicious person report.

Interesting....I really believe this is the same guy. I just called the local PD to let them know about this story and that I believe that was the same guy they questioned this morning. I don't know if they took him in or not and of course the dispatcher couldn't tell me anything. We're only about 60 miles away from Taft.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)