Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The People Resolved to Obtain an Understanding of Democracy (PROUD) Act mandates that any high school graduate who can furnish transcripts proving completion of grades six through 12, displays an understanding of U.S. history, government and civics, and can prove they are of good moral character be allowed to apply for citizenship.
    "Understanding of Democracy!" Hmm...where is the part about obeying a countries immigration laws and respecting its sovereignty. Does that have any part in "understanding of Democracy?"Coming from traitor Baca, probably not.

The PROUD Act is nothing more than a rehashed, watered down verison of the Dream Act with even less requirements for citizenship....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CA-Baca bill

THIS BILL IS INSANE !
    Why should ILLEAGLES BE REWARDED ? !

Rep. Baca Amnesty Bill

Uh Rep. Baca it's unfair the children to compete with illegal aliens for their entitlements. Just because these children came illegally to this country "through no fault of the own" does not give them the right!!!

These kids are illeagl aliens no matter how you cut it... They know they are here illegally and they know they are breaking our immigtration laws. This only rewards the parents, their parents are the one's to blame not our immigration laws. Their parent put them in this alleged "unfair" situation... And to get a reduced fee!!!! Are you out of your mind.

It's stupid stuff like this is why I think legislatures should be rewuired for random drug screening!!! I have to if I want to keep my job... Uh it's only "fair" that they take one too...

GEESH!!! With all the financial woes in CA and this clown wasted his time and taxpayer's dollars on this on this!!!???

Again just another piece of legislation to reward people for breaking the law... Again, why are law makers catering to illegal aliens---NON-CITIZENS and crapping on us citizens? Idiots...

If it's elected or appointed don't trust it and definately don't believe it!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12