Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why is it some people can't seem to discern between legal and illegal? It gets exasperating sometimes.

Because they don't bother to study the facts, or the laws, and their only recourse are like the above post. An uneducated statement with no facts behind it. Just arbitrary lashing out.

One woman alleged that she was accused by a police officer of being a burden to the state after she presented a Mexican identification card to identify herself.
    You are a burden to the state, too bad if the truth hurts!

It gets very Frustrating dealing with theses bleeding hearts, most of the jobs are moving to mexico, they need to follow them. Stop sucking off our system .

Quote Originally Posted by Donnabella
    All of you make me sick, blah blah unoriginal blah...
    Folks what we have here is a troll.

Banned
    Calling these guys a community is like calling a prison population a social club.

One woman who was picking up her son from Jefferson Elementary School on Thursday afternoon said she has been driving without a license for four years. She said she has seen police and immigration officers in the area but can't avoid driving, because she said it's not safe for her children to walk home.
    Here in the U.S. If we don't have a license we don't drive at least most of us don't! There is no excuse for breaking our laws!! and there are conseqences... jail, deported, split up family, but get caught and she will be whinning to the bleeding hearts about being mistreated, tough go home if you want to break the law.

The problem is you break one law to come here and then you think you have the right to break any laws you don't like.

"I have to pick my children up" is a lame excuse and no court in the country would let even a citizen use her kids for an excuse. Now if I did not have a drivers license and was worried about my kids getting to and from school safely, I would put on my hikeing shoes and trek on over to and from school with my kids. But then I respect the laws, thats the difference in you and the majority of the people that belong here.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnabella
    All of you make me sick, don't you realize that this country is made of immigrants. Most of the immigrants that come here, come with hopes of a better life, of course no one of you would be able to uderstand that because you have never seen how difficult life is in those other countries. Parents bring their kids here, because they don't want them to starve to death or get killed by guerrillas. Unfortunately, I admit, there are some that come here to find money the easy way, and to cause damage to this wonderful country, but if you think that every immigrant is bad just because of those that create a bad reputation, you are wrong. There are plenty of americans that are murderers, thieves, rapists, etc. So I could think of you as the same...
    Donnabella, if you notice a tugging sensation across your lip and tongue every time you move your head, that's the hook, line and sinker that you swallowed at the illegal immigrant propaganda site.

"It's a risk, but I have to drive," said Guadalupe, a 45-year-old Carlsbad woman who spoke to the North County Times on the condition that her last name not be used. "I have to risk driving or I have to risk letting my children walk home from school."
    Don't they have school buses in Carlsbad?????
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    "It's a risk, but I have to drive," said Guadalupe, a 45-year-old Carlsbad woman who spoke to the North County Times on the condition that her last name not be used. "I have to risk driving or I have to risk letting my children walk home from school."
    Don't they have school buses in Carlsbad?????
    Years ago buses were one of our school budget cuts in CA. I recall then the parents had to fork out something like $200 for a year of service. So that is probably still the case only the cost today is probably higher. More embarrassment re my state.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12