Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Leaving the state is all well and good, but what's going to happen when you run out of safe places to run to? What's going to happen when this becomes a 50 state problem? I know how you guys feel, but I'm just saying.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't doubt Jersey is too far behind California. There are whole counties that are taken over. In some areas you must speak Spanish in order to get a job. Sad I'd have to learn another laugage to get a job in my own country isn't it?

Added to Homepage with a heavy heart:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-3897--0-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    It only is a matter of time when what's happening in Mexifornia happens to the rest of the country. The colonization of this country by Mexico is in full swing. Obama will officially hand the keys to the White House over to Calderon and the drug cartels who already have been running this absolute joke of a government. Congress doesn't give a damn about the American people because they don't have to live with the consequences of crime, drugs, third world gang infested barrios, over crowded hospitals, schools and stratospheric taxes which most of these congressional crooks evade paying. We are so far beyond screwed it makes just being screwed look good at this juncture.............
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

California has turned into a mad house because the kooks who run it are irrational. Interesting statistic: 20% of all the insane people in the U S live in California. So if you throw in the druggies and the illiterates and the illegals that's about 65% to 70% of the adult population. And the rulers want us to work to like slaves to support this system. But you know in a perverse kind of way that kind of makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    If they give them legal status that will give them the right to take any job they want. Higher paying and paying taxes. So once again the American citizen and the legal immigrant (law-abiding people) get it in the back. I hope Chuck DeVore hits this and hits it big on the campaign trail.
    THEY ARE THE CAUSE OF THE COUNTRY BEING IN THE SHAPE THAT IT IS IN TODAY. THEY ARE SUCKING THE STATES AND THE COUNTRY AS A WHOLE DRY. AND NOW THAT THE ECONOMY IS IN THE TOILET, SOME OF THEM ARE LEAVING. OUR GOVERNMENT AND WESTERN UNION MADE IT EASY FOR THEM TO TAKE CARE OF THE ECONOMIES OF THEIR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN. NOW THAT SOME OF THEM ARE LEAVING, YOU CAN SAY ITS TOO LITTLE TOO LATE. THE DAMAGE HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE

We left last spring, and it was the best thing that we could have done. California is NOW run by an inept leader driving the state into the ground. I lived in Vista, and could not take the governments inaction on this issue. I am now alot closer to Washington D.C.

This Marine can and will open his mouth and talk the talk and walk the walk. ILLEGALS GO AWAY!

MW
    ELE wrote:

Does anyone on the post know what countries offer safety, job oppotunities, and freedom ( like we used to have here?)
    I still think the United States is still the best country in the world to live in. Heck, it must be - look at all the folks still trying to get in.

dman1200 wrote:

Leaving the state is all well and good, but what's going to happen when you run out of safe places to run to? What's going to happen when this becomes a 50 state problem? I know how you guys feel, but I'm just saying.
    I understand where you're coming from, and you make an excellent point. However, I guess folks have to look out for their family first.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RetiredGuns
    Welcome to Alipac
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The California dream has turned into a nightmare for most people. And California's gold is really fool's gold. Not unless you're a welfare loafer or illegal alien. Then you get nothing but freebees. We have the kooks in Sacramento to thank for that. They aren't content to rob the law abiding of what they spent their whole lives working for. The Sacramento kooks want to turn California into a separate country with spanish as it's official language. I wonder if Arnold realizes he may soon have to learn how to speak spanish? Or does he know how to do that already? Well, let's hope he speaks spanish better than he speaks english. But I wouldn't bet on it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast