Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA fires were illegals responsible

Subject: SDMM Fire Update #1
    Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:46:07 -0700

From my perspective.......

These tragic raging brush fires, probably the worst in San Diego County history, are affecting many of SDMM's more than 500 members and associates throughout the county.

We have no confirmation of any our friend's homes lost, but many of our members have evacuated their homes in Fallbrook, Escondido, Rancho Bernardo, Ramona, Rancho Sante Fe, Del Mar, and other fire zones. We pray that their families and property are all safe.

Mike and Nancy helped evacuate Dayna and Helen and their many cats from Del Mar early this afternoon to an air conditioned home in La Jolla. The ash and smoke were horrible in Del Mar and these ladies needed the clean air. They are safe and very grateful now for the help we gave them!

There have been reports that illegal aliens may have started some of the fires, especially the Potrero and Otay Lakes areas. Ch. 8 reported that 3 illegals near the border were burned today and may have started that fire. We will investigate each and every one of these fires that started and make sure that the Government of Mexico is billed for any damage caused by their citizens illegally in our country! We will find out how each of these fires started and God forbid if it was an illegal alien campfire like we witnessed and filmed with Ch. 10 on Friday morning in McGonigle Canyon. Here's the story they ran on Friday night. They censored the 2 foot flame from the campfire they filmed, but you can clearly see the smoke from the smoldering fire after the illegals tried to put it out and we went down there to film their little village near McGonigle Terrace Rd. http://www.10news.com/video/14382018/index.html

If I were Klaudia Smith or Enrique Morones (and thank God I'm not), I would get every single migrant squatter moved out of McGonigle and Penasquitos in the next few days and get them safely back to Tijuana and on their way home to their families. If they don't, I can assure you we will have them all evicted (again) very soon. We are in close contact with city officials and I think they are just waiting for these fires to die down before they get ICE involved and get them removed! The mayor, city, and park rangers have been very slow to evict them this summer but that will change rapidly now!

See disgusting pictures of the illegal migrant camps and their illegal stoves and campfires below, taken this summer.

Then call the mayor and SDPD and tell them to do what they promised us they'd do - keep the canyons clear of illegal campers!

Mayor Sanders 619-236-6330
    SDPD NW Div. 858-523-7011

Call tomorrow before the entire canyon goes up in flames and the surrounding homes and citizens are endangered!

More updates as we get more tips and information.

Latest News - Updated 7:20 pm

'It's going to get worse'

http://media.signonsandiego.com/fires/

More homes in path of Witch fire
    Fire officials report 70 homes destroyed in Escondido, 50 in Poway, six in Rancho Santa Fe and untold numbers in Rancho Bernardo, with the Witch Creek fire still roaring unchecked across northern San Diego.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/

they do believe it is arson...because the fires started almost simutaniously....up the coastline....and that had me wondering...Sounds like a plan
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Guys, can anyone get some links up of CA articles regarding the thoughts of how these fires may have started and the time frame in which they happened?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

right now there is so much going on down there. I certainly want to know more about the 3 illegals. And with all the houses burning down, WHO WILL BE FIRST IN LINE TO UNDER BID TO REBUILD?????

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    they do believe it is arson...because the fires started almost simutaniously....up the coastline....and that had me wondering...Sounds like a plan
    Yes, the illegals started that fire on the border earlier this summer, to divert attention from them. It worked. Now Harry Reid is capitalizing on this CHAOS!..

I just got this notice:

Date: Monday 22oct07 11:55 p.m. EDT

Sen. Reid just filed for cloture to bring AMNESTY to vote on Wednesday -- All must phone Tuesday

RED ALERT, FRIENDS!

This is not a drill. This is the real thing.

A massive amnesty for illegal aliens is probably coming up for a vote Wednesday in the Senate.

Our Capitol Hill Team just contacted me and reported that Senate Majority Leader Reid (D-Nev.) has just filed for "cloture" on S. 2205 (the DREAM Act amnesty).

If Americans don't phone Tuesday until the switchboard shuts down, it looks like we're going to have a brand new amnesty for illegal aliens coming out of the Senate later this week.

PLEASE CALL YOUR TWO SENATORS AND PLEAD THAT THEY VOTE 'NO' ON THE S. 2205 CLOTURE ON WEDNESDAY.

Phone Senate Switchboard: 202-224-3121

Sen. Reid is hell-bent on getting this amnesty through the Senate as fast as possible and before we can fully mobilize the country as happened when we defeated his Comprehensive Amnesty bill in June.

Here is something pretty amazing: After the American people overwhelmingly rose up against the big compromise in June that traded an amnesty for some mediocre extra enforcement, Sen. Reid is trying to push through an amnesty WITHOUT ANY ENFORCEMENT MEASURES!

He is using the Rule 14 that I told you about last night to avoid any committee debate, hearings or deliberations. Filing for cloture means that he can bring the amnesty up on Wednesday.

The first vote will be on whether to allow the amnesty to come to the Senate floor for full debate and eventual vote. If we can hold the YES votes below 60, we can stop the bill in its tracks. We need 41 NO votes to guarantee killing it.

You can see all the direct Capitol office phone numbers and the numbers for their offices back home at:
    www.NumbersUSA.com/congressinfo/

You must emphasize to your Senators that a YES vote on cloture will be interpreted by all of us as a vote for rewarding millions of illegal aliens with amnesty.

GO TO YOUR ACTION BUFFET CORKBOARD FOR FAXES TO SEND & EXTRA TALKING POINTS FOR PHONE CALL

Everything is going to move too fast Tuesday for me to keep you informed by email.

You must make a pledge to yourself to check the www.NumbersUSA.com Home page several times Tuesday and then Wednesday for new developments in this fight. Van, Mike and Mark will do all they can to keep the latest information posted there (with links for more info).

And check your personalized Action Buffet corkboard for revised instructions on faxes to send and talking points for your phone calls.

TALKING POINTS AGAINST THIS AMNESTY

We will be providing you more detailed talking points when you click on the phone notes on your Action Buffet corkboard.

But here are the things I am emphasizing to the media, most of whom can't seem to understand how I can possibly oppose helping out a bunch of good kids whose parents are the ones who broke the law by bringing them here to be illegal aliens.

S. 2205 would do what all amnesties do -- entice millions more people to become illegal aliens here. The word across the world would be that immigration crime pays.

The DREAM Act amnesty doesn't just offer U.S. citizenship to illegal alien teenagers, it also provides amnesty to the parents of most of them. Once the amnestied teens become citizens they can obtain an amnesty for their parents.

S. 2205 provides for no extra enforcement to help ensure that families around the world don't risk their teenagers' lives by forcing them to enter the U.S. illegally across the deserts. Passage of this amnesty likely would increase deaths of illegal aliens in the desert as more and more people attempt to get into the country in preparation for the next amnesty.

Many of the advocacy groups pushing the DREAM Act amnesty openly say it is intended as a way to break the barrier and then to push for several more amnesties and rewards for illegal aliens.

Many of these teenagers weren't brought to the United States illegally by their parents. Rather, many of them came on their own and found illegal shelter with legal immigrants who were from their country.

If.. there is a compelling story for giving amnesty to any of these high school students, it should be told only after the rule of law has been restored, including a fully functioning entry/exit system at the border and mandatory verification of all new hires by ALL businesses, governments AND non-profits.

OUR LATEST COUNT ON HOW EACH SENATOR IS LEANING ON THE AMNESTY

Based on what you are reporting back to us from your phone calls and on what we are hearing directly from Senate offices, we can provide you with our best assessment of how Senators will vote on this amnesty.

Our lobbyists on the Hill and our Action Buffet Team will be modifying the list every hour Tuesday, turning names green if they are pledging a NO AMNESTY vote, red if they are pledging an AMNESTY YES vote, and black if they not committing themselves.

Our website team will be moving the vote-count list to the NumbersUSA Home Page Tuesday morning. Until then, you can find it here.

The country desperately needs your help this week!

THANKS,

P.S. We can triple our membership quickly if our members email their friends about us and they in turn email theirs. Polls show that most Americans agree with Numbersusa's positions but, despite our recent rapid growth, most of these folks still have never heard of us. You can help change that by forwarding this email. (Note: depending on your email provider, you may need to send this as an "attachment.")
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

http://www.nationalterroralert.com/upda ... ere-doing/

California Fire Battalion Chief - Whoever Did This Knew What They Were Doing

October 22, 2007

Fire officials are now stating that the Orange County Santiago fire was purposely set and there is speculation that other fires may have also been deliberate. See Interactive Map

Fire officials found three separate “points of origin,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Thank you redpony!!! This is very telling, and I personally feel that this likely is not necessarily the work of al-qaida operatives, potentially other "groups" who would like to create chaos in their hatred for America and feel this might destroy the wealth and holdings of Americans in California? Sort of a forced "white flight"?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Blackwater's run for the border

The notorious security contractor has plans for a military-style complex near the U.S.-Mexico border. Critics worry the firm's "mercenary soldiers" could join the U.S. Border Patrol.

By Eilene Zimmerman

There are signs that Blackwater USA, the private security firm that came under intense scrutiny after its employees killed 17 civilians in Iraq in September, is positioning itself for direct involvement in U.S. border security. The company is poised to construct a major new training facility in California, just eight miles from the U.S.-Mexico border. While contracts for U.S. war efforts overseas may no longer be a growth industry for the company, Blackwater executives have lobbied the U.S. government since at least 2005 to help train and even deploy manpower for patrolling America's borders.

Blackwater is planning to build an 824-acre military-style training complex in Potrero, Calif., a rural hamlet 45 miles east of San Diego. The company's proposal, which was approved last December by the Potrero Community Planning Group and has drawn protest from within the Potrero community, will turn a former chicken ranch into "Blackwater West," the company's second-largest facility in the country. It will include a multitude of weapons firing ranges, a tactical driving track, a helipad, a 33,000-square-foot urban simulation training area, an armory for storing guns and ammunition, and dorms and classrooms. And it will be located in the heart one of the most active regions in the United States for illegal border crossings.

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2007/ ... ex_np.html

Potrero Burns, Can We Save Oaxaca?

by Mark
    Monday Oct 22nd, 2007 9:50 PM

Who profits from the fires? And who will die?
    Perhaps you've read in the news that Blackwater is competing for a multi-billion dollar contract to help Mexico's "drug war," a war that usually, as in Colombia, ends up killing a lot of indigenous people and increasing the trafficking in drugs.

In order to land and fulfil this contract, Blackwater would benefit if it had a new training camp in Potrero, not far from the Mexican border. But some pesky Potrero residents had been protesting against having a mercenary training camp in what was, before the fire, a bucolic, rural, peaceful town.

After the fires, and the "collateral damage" fires which were set to direct attention away from the primary target, have burned out and been blamed on "illegal aliens," there may not be many pesky Potrero residents left, and those remaining may be too busy rebuilding to protest Blackwater. And well, gosh darn, the Governor and even President Bush have been so kind and concerned and helpful to the fire victims, that it would be sheer ingratitude not to let them have their training camp. They didn't ignore San Diego, they let people evacuate (well, sure most of them are white), and they got cots, food, and water to evacuation centers. They didn't even call in Blackwater mercenaries to prevent looting as they did in New Orleans, they called in the thinly-stretched National Guard. That's a good thing because Blackwater mercenaries are trained to shoot first if they feel threatened, and residents trying to repail their homes with hammers in their hands could easily be mistaken for looters with guns, even if they're not black.

When the CIA killed Che Guevara, they first made sure they outnumbered him several hundred to one. Although the Mexican army has had many Oaxacan towns surrounded, they have not had that kind of numerical advantage up until now, but this is something that Blackwater mercenaries backed with billions of U.S. dollars can give them. With a brand new training camp close to the Mexican border, Blackwater is certain to win that multi-billion-dollar contract to help Mexico "fight drugs."

Oh, wow! I must have been having a nightmare! What a crazy conspiracy theory that was! Sure, landlords sometimes burn down buildings for the insurance money, but thinking that mercenaries would burn down part of middle America just so that they could get billions of dollars with which to kill off indigenous peoples? Whooooo -- no wonder people tell me I'm crazy. Tell you what, you pass along this story to Comandante Zero, and I promise to start taking my meds again, okay? All I do is take drugs (prescription only), I don't fight them like the U.S. government does. But I can't really blame them. When you wage war on people, they can resist, but I've never seen a drug shoot back when you shot it.

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2007/1 ... 455394.php

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast