Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

black water

i hope they get the contract or do like the minutmen. we need paTRIOTIC AMERICANS WHO CARE ABOUT THEIR COUNTRY, OUR OWN GOVERNMENT DOESN'T CARE. it may be time for a change. and get back too the republic like our country was ment too be. americans had better wake up and fight for their country. it's not the iraq war that is the big subject, it's the invasion that's going on right under our noses.

There has certainly been a past history of illegals starting fires in Arizona and even cases where they've bee detained and the Feds chose not to prosecute and just deported them right after catching them. When an American citizen is caught after starting a forest arson fire, they are prosecuted to the fullest degree by the Feds.

This is so wrong.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

This is very telling, and I personally feel that this likely is not necessarily the work of al-qaida operatives, potentially other "groups" who would like to create chaos in their hatred for America and feel this might destroy the wealth and holdings of Americans in California? Sort of a forced "white flight"?
    Who needs terrorists?? We have illegals!

In some ways, there might be some good out of these fires. Maybe the rest of the sleeping giant called America will wake up and see the harm, financial and emotional drain these "immigrants" have on America! They don't help our economy. They are a major DRAIN on it.

I dont mind paying more for my produce! I'll grow my own!

I am in the thick of these fires. In between rescuing horses, feeling like there is an elephant on my chest from all the smoke and taking care of my family-in the back of my mind, I knew at least some of these fires are from illegals squatting here!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12