Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh boo hoo - your're breaking my heart.

Get a load of these quotes:
    "We worked hard and pay taxes (no matter how much they really might have paid in taxes, they are a net drain) are hoping to stay, but now that is not possible. My family is divided now," said deported mother Elida Perez.
    "Our government (you mean the govt of Guatamala?) should not be doing this. They are hard workers and deserve to be here (how do you figure that?). They were living the American dream, now they're living the American nightmare," said the family's attorney Marc Van Der Hout.
    It is a 'nightmare' OF THEIR OWN MAKING !!
    WHERE'S THE <u>REAL</u> BIRTH CERTIFICATE, Barry? I still question your citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Take your kids with you so that the family may remain together. Many families face poverty, problems, etc., and they stay together as a family. The anchor babies left in the United States will sponsor their family members, and the illegal aliens will keep coming.

No more birthright citizenship would put some brakes on this sob story continuing with illegal aliens to a great extent. It would help to stop the family reunification claims.

Psalm 139:14
    The BALLZ it must take to whine about family "reunification" when they have absolutely NO problem abandoning parts of their family here.

I say, in the spirit if family "reunification", we reunited the teens with their mami and papi in the old country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

GeorgiaPeach - you're right about anchor babies sponsoring others - when they hit 18, I think it is, they could sponsor their parents and bring them right back - or maybe the 10 year limit will win out.

This sponsoring all sorts of family to come over here is such a load of wicked bull - it all goes back to ted chappaquiddick kennedy's illigration bill of 1965. Every lie he told of things that wouldn't happen have come to pass - including chain immigrtion.
    WHERE'S THE <u>REAL</u> BIRTH CERTIFICATE, Barry? I still question your citizenship.

"Sponsoring" means that the "sponsor" must provide all housing, food, medical care at their own expense in the event that the immigrant cannot or does not so that they (the immigrants) are not a financial burden on the Federal or State government/taxpayers.

At least, that's how it was when my parents emigrated. You either had a job waiting or a sponsor who would pay your way - for everything. No benefits. I think back then it took 5 years before you could become a citizen. Not sure what it is now. That may not have changed.

***edited to add*** Aw, crap. I forgot about Kennedy's 1965 bill. Same bill that eliminated the requirement that they read, write and comprehend English, I think.
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

I will bet that the only taxes they paid were sales taxes in this country. I mean, when you hide in the shadows you cannot be real bold to draw the attention of the IRS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    It doesn't matter how hard they worked, they still broke the law when they entered this country illegaly.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12