Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hope this thread isn't going to turn into a war between states because that is counterproductive.

Seen plenty of bashing of CA posts which are understandable and yet also counterproductive because many members here are from CA. We do what we can with the feel-good-love-everyone state government in control. We passed Prop 187 and were stabbled in the back. What the voters said didn't matter. So if another attempt is being made that is great news and we need to support it.

Please remember we're here for a common purpose.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Alipac needs our help! Please join in!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-922472.html#922472

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Yeah, an illegal welfare mom wants off of welfare to start a business?
    The state didn't help me start anything. And, I got news for anyone that thinks these illegals want off of welfare. Watch them in Walmart or Target with their kids. As soon as one gets old enough they have another one. In Arizona you can pick them out. Two women with six kids and they are both pregnant. They live better on welfare here than they do in their own country.

As far as I'm concerned, if you are in this country illegally and using our government health care to have a baby, we should just tie your tubes and save ourselves a ton of money and grief.

jean, I don't think anyone is really trying to start a war between the states, merely pointing out what the problems are and what the solutions could be from all of our perches from all over the country.
    California's budget problems are front-page news all over MSM, so of course we all have opinions, while NC goes fairly unnoticed as do many other states. We all face the same challenge brought about by the nuts we elect to office, slobbering to please their big business campaign contributors.
    We are all in this together, though I feel the majority of the population is still snoozing.
    We are all on the same page, and I really don''t want to see Aztlan Carolina or California as the newest state of Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12