Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    "He almost killed me ... He rear-ended me going 35 mph," the 64-year-old Hemet man said. "The government needs to find a way for the (illegal immigrants) to get trained and drive legally."
    Allowing them to legally get a license would be the same as telling them that their illegal alien status is acceptable. Furthermore, it would better allow them to blend into our society, which would make it more difficult to identify them in the future.

TexasBorn wrote:

domack, what planet have you been living on for the past 40 years?? Checkpoints have been around for as long as I can remember. I have no problem with them as I and most people have nothing to hide. Do you?
    Personally, I welcome the checkpoints because they do remove drunk drivers off the road.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow how can these people complain about these checkpoints? First of all, they are warned. SO if they can't read English, then that is not our problem. Then they complain that they cant afford to get their cars out of the impound. They can afford Escalades and Navigators but can't afford impound fees? Driving in this country is not right, it's a privilidge. These invaders do not deserve to drive let alone live here. They are a hazard to all Americans.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

Quote Originally Posted by JSealsx4203
    Wow how can these people complain about these checkpoints? First of all, they are warned. SO if they can't read English, then that is not our problem. Then they complain that they cant afford to get their cars out of the impound. They can afford Escalades and Navigators but can't afford impound fees? Driving in this country is not right, it's a privilidge. These invaders do not deserve to drive let alone live here. They are a hazard to all Americans.
    They are trying to turn North America into a Mexican culture.

And look at their country.

OBUMMER is ripping us off blind while creating a smoke screen with this shit.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Some more poor Illegals's hiding in the shadows.

Why are they not being arrested and DEPORTED ? Why are they let go ? Give Southern CA. back to Mexico asap.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

What I am hearing from these people is " So I broke the law, give me back my car so that I can go do it again".

They think that impounding their car for 30 days is too harsh. In the 70's when I lived in El Paso you had to have special insurance to cover going into Mexico. If you had a fender bender in Juarez they inpounded your car and threw you into jail until you bribed someone to get out. You were lucky if you ever got your car back.

on every corner

I'd love to see people holding these signs on every corner--regardless of whether or not there is a checkpoint ahead.

I not saying check points aren't legal, I'm saying they use fear to get away with all kind of stuff. The patriot act is another fear mongering technique that makes us less of a free society. But if there were check points that only pulled over illegal aliens I'd be all for that. Illegal aliens don't have rights and the ACLU is a joke. Sorry about going on a side issue about freedom. It's issues like illegal aliens, drink drivers, terrorism, etc that those who want to control us use to take away the Bill of Rights.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123