Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One more question. I know the police have warrants called " no knock warrants". If ICE has a warrant, do they have to wait until someone opens the door?
    CherieDawn

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, and he will sit in the boat and drink beer all dayÂ* ~grin

Quote Originally Posted by smile
    .... I wish the political correctness would end and we could deport them at once...
    Political correctness has destroyed Detroit. Everytime someone tries to get to the bottom of why Detroit has the worst schools in the history of this country, the thugs yell "racism" and everyone backs off. Nearby Dearborn has welfare recipients who spend all their time training to be terrorists but they also claim to be the victims of racism.

Things are going to get much, much worse before they get better. We have let the first wave of invaders win.

"I go around and create a little bit of a hard time for those that are terrorizing my people -- that's what the ICE agents do," said Zavala, who is of Mexican descent. "Once they split a family -- because a kid is from here and they deport the mother and the father -- that's a violation of human rights, especially when the family is working every day just to survive. That's not a crime."
    First, that's called obstructing justice; which is a crime.

Second, illegal aliens are violating our LAWS, therefore they are criminals.
    Blame mom and dad for violating their own kids civil rights. ICE is not splitting up the families. Illegal mom and dad are splitting up the families.

Your people who are here legally have nothing to hide from ICE, the ones here illegally, better start packing. Keep up the good job, ICE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    I would wonder if various "obstruction of justice" charges would apply. These are pretty broad, and in federal law are contained in USC Title 18. It is a sad commentary on our society that so many people these days, foreign and domestic, believe they can dodge the law-enforcement authorities.
    These obstruction of justice laws would indeed apply, if the federal (executive branch) authorities were serious about enforcement. These look like photo op raids, a charade carried out for the benefit of voters enraged about non-enforcement of the immigration laws. According to the illegal alien "neighborhood watchers," ICE is not making any significant dent in their numbers.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Aren't they clever. Do they really believe this plan will work forever?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12