Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This disgrace for a Mayor of an American city needs to be stood up against the wall and.....well, you fill in the blank.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Who's paying for this trip??? Let me guess. You and I!

We have probably close to 5 million illegal invaders in CA, living in or around the city of LA, with little or no fear of ever being deported! Seems to me that we already have a huge bridge, as well as door with mexico alreay well established.

This trip to mexico by Villaraigosa was nothing more than posturing to ensure the door and bridge remain wide open for his beloved illegals!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Not much "diversity" if most latinos in CA are from mexico, now is it? He contradicts himself.
    Well you have to understand Globalist Newspeak, "diversity" now means replacing Americans with Mexicans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Diversity my AZZ! I was told to my face that "This is a Chinese neighborhood now, YOU should move!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12