Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

CA-Mexicans Celebrate Independence At Our State Capitol

Yesterday, 08:15 PM #1
    AyatollahGondola
    Northern California Director
    Administrator

Posts: 8,092 Mexicans Celebrate Independence At Our State Capitol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy crap! What an evening....

I stopped by the capitol on the way home because I saw mexican flags waving, and guess what? There was a mexican independence day celebration going on on the west steps and it even involved a street closure to accomodate all the unlicensed vendors. I saw a few thousand mexican flags in just over the hour I was there. I saw color gaurd marching to mexican music as they paraded the mex flag on the steps. I saw mariachis singing songs of mexico while waving mex flags kept pace. I saw Democrats trying to register democrat voters. I only saw a few American flags. I saw so many mexico loving mexicans I just may have brain damage. It was horrible.
    But not to worry. This evening I will upload some pics and videos for you, because I should not shoulder this burden alone
    Prepare yourself though. It's bad...
    Oh, and by the way....You all know me and my distaste for rule breaking mexicans. I complained about the illegal vendors right in front of them. The sacPD did nothing. The CHP was reluctant at first, but then booted one. I got video of it.
    No, I'm not a crazy man to have stood shoulder deep in foriegn nationals breaking the law and still demand law enforcement. I"m MAD AS HELL AND I"M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT WITH MY HEAD DOWN

http://saveourstate.org/vforums/showthr ... post328696

__________________________________________________ __

Pictures at the link ...
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Shouldn't they be celebrating this in MEXICO?!?!?!?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

end SEGREGATION - That is what American Schools have taught via our government purposes. Americans have been dumbed down to accept the invasion of immigrants. But have Third World Countries ended SEGREGATION?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    REQUIRE THE GOVERNMENT TO E -VERIFY ALL I-9S GETTING HIRED BY NC EMPLOYERS VIA THE NC STATE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICES.

NC STATE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICES ONLY E-VERIFIES I-9S OF AGRICULTURAL IMMIGRANTS.

Please go and read my information about I-9s at post:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-769349.html#769349
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sickening. All the men and women who fought for this country must be so sad to see this...

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    So they're back to Mexican flag waving in the face of Americans again, are they? I really wonder what those traitor legislators in the Sacramento Sewer government must think when they have to step around these foreign invaders blocking their steps. Are they proud of themselves? Do they want CA to have a dual country flag, half red, white and green and half red, white and blue? Do they think it's one happy gigantic enchilada festival to shove down the throats of American citizens?

The decision to stage this foreign celebration on the steps of the capitol can certainly be iterpreted as blatant defiance. It's like us organizing a 4th of July celebration on the steps of Mexico's capitol. We would be gunned down!

Thanks for posting this Fedup. You are not shouldering this burden alone as long as we are here to help fight this menace.

Every Americans don't get discouraged....fight some more;

DAILY TELL SOMEONE LET'S DOUBLE OUR NUMBERS MONTHLY.

God Bless All 80% of US in the Fight for Our United States of America!

Amazing isn't it? It's one thing to be proud of one's culture but this is so overdone and in-your-face to have it right in the capitol like that. Plenty of pics and some videos at the source link above. If you go there get ready for a lot of red, white and green.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    They should LIVE where their loyalties are ...and THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY AGAINST our culture, way of life and the American flag. Since they love red, white and green... SEND THEM HOME where they belong!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Gaz
    Nice pic's.......all those empty seats must be from the illegal's going back on the ICE-BUS.

This simply proves their first and true love will always be mexico! They are only in this country to take whatever this country will give them!

This is not surprising since mexican nationalism is everything in their beloved mexico. I watched on tv last night as Calderon addressed hundreds of thousands of his citizens from his Presidential balcony which overlooks the gran Zocalo!

I have to tell you, it was kind of creepy! He's up in that balcony shouting Viva Mexico - over and over, while pumping his fist, creating a frenzied response from his guilable brethren below.

Generally, this would not be an issue. But considering the fact that a substantial portion of his citizens are living in the US illegally (especially when he has made statements such as, "where ever there is a mexican, their is mexico")...lets just say it puts things in a somewhat different perspective.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast