Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is probably an illegal alien vendor SELLING THOSE MEXICAN FLAGS so illegals can march around Sacremento carrying that THING.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    They should LIVE where their loyalties are ...and THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY AGAINST our culture, way of life and the American flag. Since they love red, white and green... SEND THEM HOME where they belong!!!

Now now JAK, I say let them celebrate a nation that has kept them in poverty, that keeps asking them to send their hard earned money to keep their economy afloat, who only educates their elite, a nation that is so corrupt that be-headings are going on there on a monthly basis, a nation without potable drinking water, that celebrates raping women by making the victim marry their perpetrator, police and the military are so corrupt that shooting victims have to come to Texas for medical care and put the hospital in lock down. Celebrate a government that has done NOTHING for you and slam the country that has done EVERYTHING for you. Slam the American citizen for their generosity and tell us we need to be like the prosperous, generous, and successful country of Mexico. Go ahead, we'll believe you. NOT and NEVER. I don't RESPECT PEOPLE who don't respect me, my country, my borders, and laws. I will never respect you. You can pass any laws you want, but that will not buy or legislate RESPECT. NEVER.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why do they love Mexico so much? What does Mexico do for them, brainwash them?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Shouldn't they be celebrating this in MEXICO?!?!?!?
    CA pretty much IS Mexico any more. I say give them the state and it's $20 billion plus budget deficit and $140 billion in bond obligations. After they totally bankrupt the state illegals will stop coming here and many of the ones here will move out. Just make sure your state is using e-verify before that happens otherwise they will come and bankrupt your state!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Shouldn't they be celebrating this in MEXICO?!?!?!?
    CA pretty much IS Mexico any more. I say give them the state and it's $20 billion plus budget deficit and $140 billion in bond obligations. After they totally bankrupt the state illegals will stop coming here and many of the ones here will move out. Just make sure your state is using e-verify before that happens otherwise they will come and bankrupt your state!
    Bowman, woujold be nice, but too much $$$ here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12