Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California? Sorry but I say drop a bomb, its already gone
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    California? Sorry but I say drop a bomb, its already gone
    That Bomb should be an honest federal goverment enforcing our immigration laws and clearing the states of illegals so America can get back to work, have peace of mind from all the criminal activity and once again start to prosper.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    California? Sorry but I say drop a bomb, its already gone :lol:
    More members of ALIPAC come from California than any other state so attacking California and the people of California is counter productive.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

More comments at:

Schwarzenegger: Illegal Aliens a Drain on California

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-185557.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Oh thank God, Arnold woke up.
    Exactly! Only took 8 years!
    Its too late now. California is an extension of Mexico.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Headline, and the Subject, should be:

I sent it to USA TODAY like that.
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Schwarzenegger said that the federal government – while responsible for controlling the border – is "not even funding a 50-50 split of the costs of undocumented immigrants." Claiming his state is owed billions of dollars for providing social programs, education and health care and other services to illegal immigrants, he vowed to fight for reimbursement.
    It shouldn't even be a 50-50 split! Our federal govermnet should secure the border so we are not paying a single dime for these invaders!

[quote:23m7r3t6]SicNTiredInSoCal wrote:
    What has he got to lose? His term is almost over. Too little too late in my opinion. But then, I am a lifelong native and I've become a bit jaded.

Hard not to be a bit jaded when our state has been essentially conquered by illegals and their supporters! Hard not to be discouraged when day after day, I drive by the same barrio, with 20-30(at least) illegal invaders loitering about on the street corner and in front of their ramshackle apartments - selling something I presume!

This despite the fact the city has posted signs that say no solicitiation and a police sub-station not less than 500 yards away, that IGNORES this willful violation of a city ordinance day after day after day!

Yea...I hear you SNT! Hard not to be a bit jaded![/quote:23m7r3t6]

NB, LOL! A "bit jaded" is an understatement. I am pissed off saddened and most of all SICKENED by what the libturds have done to this country and this state.

Soon, there will be no place left to run that doesn't resemble mexico is some sad pitiful way. We visited Idaho last summer and took a drive upstate to see all the little towns. It shouldn't have surprised me that in one very small town near the OR border there was a strip of cool looking rustic, older brick buildings lining main street. Wouldnt you know it, the one very obvious mexican store was there sticking out like an ugly sore thumb with it's tacky trinkets outside blowin' in the breeze, painted bright blue with bars on the windows and signs screaming in spanish. What an instant turn off.

Where there is a mexican, there is mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NB, LOL! A "bit jaded" is an understatement. I am pissed off saddened and most of all SICKENED by what the libturds have done to this country and this state.
    Let's not forget that the Reagan Amnesty in 1986 gave citizenship to more than 3 MILLION illegal aliens. When they got their citizenship they could sponsor their grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles, siblings and kids to come here. When that new group got their citizenship they too got to sponsor all of their relatives to come here. That started the mass migration so all of the MILLIONS of illegal aliens could gather and wait for the next expected Amnesty. The Obama Amnesty, the one that Bush, McCain, Palin, Clinton, Biden etc. ALL support.
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Let's not forget that the Reagan Amnesty in 1986 gave citizenship to more than 3 MILLION illegal aliens. When they got their citizenship they could sponsor their grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles, siblings and kids to come here. When that new group got their citizenship they too got to sponsor all of their relatives to come here. That started the mass migration so all of the MILLIONS of illegal aliens could gather and wait for the next expected Amnesty. The Obama Amnesty, the one that Bush, McCain, Palin, Clinton, Biden etc. ALL support.
    Yes, not one of Reagans finer moments!

At least he admits it was the biggest regrets of is presidency - not that it's going to help us now....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Yes, not one of Reagans finer moments! :roll:

At least he admits it was the biggest regrets of is presidency - not that it's going to help us now....
    Do Bush, McCain and Palin have regrets already for supporting the current Amnesty

or will they wait until after it passes to say they regret it.

They are no better than Obama, Biden and Clinton.

I will never vote for anyone, from any party, who has supported any amnesty plan.
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast