Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What gang was this? Illegal immigrant gang? The article mentions no name of the gang so how do we know this was an illegal immigrant gang? This is just ridiculous and reaching too far.

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Again and again and again, I just do not understand how our President and our congress can send our young men and women half way around the world in defense of the United States and refuse to defend our National Borders and Enforce our Immigration Laws while at the same time warning our military, for their own safety, not to wear their uniforms when traveling to "our" southern borders. Now our military can no longer leave their children at home in a "major United States city" and expect them to be safe or a least as safe as the parents in a "combat zone"!!

In the meantime "our" FAMILIES are at the mercy of ILLEGALS and their Anchor Babies being murdered, raped, or robbed. But NOT to worry the Chamber of Commerce will get their "cheap labor", thanks to Bush and the Congressional Leadership, increasing "their privatized" PROFITS!!
    Stereotype much?

The black youth was killed less than three blocks from his home when a group of Latino gang members walked up and demanded to know if he was a gang member, police said.
    Definitely a hate crime.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What gang was this? Illegal immigrant gang? The article mentions no name of the gang so how do we know this was an illegal immigrant gang? This is just ridiculous and reaching too far

I've read several articles today that said the Latino men jumped out of their car and said What set you claim or something along those lines which is gang talk. If you live in California you don't even ask the gang question. It's a given unfortunately!!!!!
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

The black youth was killed less than three blocks from his home when a group of Latino gang members walked up and demanded to know if he was a gang member, police said.
    I guess there are still some individuals who do not seem to understand that virtually ALL latino gangs in Southern California are either illegal invaders or the anchor babies of illegal invaders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I understand that Ted Hayes is running against Maxine Waters for her congressional seat and I think that seat includes L.A. I've got some help headed his way and I hope some of you who can will try to help too. If we can make the right kinds of changes in congress and the senate next November, the leftist presidential candidates won't be able to touch us on this issue. It can be turned around but this problem didn't come about over night and it won't be solved overnight either. We can't give up or let our guards down. The elections may be rigged against us, which then, will leave the remedy of the founding fathers.

How to respond if asked "What Set Claimed?" by criminal gangs be it illegal aliens or not? Exercise your right as per the second amendment, oh wait a second, Hillary, Obama, Boxer, Fienstien (sp?), and other gun grabbers are here for your guns not the gang bangers' guns. They won't enforce any laws against them but it is politically correct to apply the law to American citizens!
    Watch out America, you don't matter anymore, they (the politically correct communists) will have their way probably sooner than later!

Horrifying! Prayers go out to the family and friends of the victim.

So sorry for his mother. My heart definately goes out to her for such a loss and to be so far away.

Deport them all now!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    This is a horrible tragedy. What does Villaraigosa have to say about it (with his anti-gang program)? ...... "too many guns".

Juan McCamnesty said on the campaign trail that he's not about to call a soldier serving in Iraq and tell them that their loved one has to leave the country for being here illegally. He should have to be the one to call this mother and tell her about this. These presidential candidates are an embarrassment. I would go on to say that the ones ignorant enough to vote them into the nomination are embarrassments as well and they are. But I still have to think that part of this is that the elections are rigged. Josef Stalin articulated it best when he said "He who votes decides nothing...He who counts the votes decides everything." It is embarrassing that an American citizen feels it necessary to quote a Russian dictator when referring to American elections. This whole darn thing is embarrassing...Thanks Jorge Boosh, the Bilderbergs, cfr, trilaterral commission, Jorge Boosh Sr., Bill Clinton,Hillary, Obama, Juan McCamnesty, Lindsissy Grahamnesty, Teddy (swim team capt.), chambers of commerce,open borders congresspeople on both the state and federal level, illegal employers, money hungry churches and all of those with the blood of innocent Americans on their hands. This could have been prevented just by enforcing our immigration laws, standing up for the rule of law, honoring oaths of office and being basically decent. How embarrassing.

Tom Tancredo, we've made a terrible mistake, come back Tom, can you hear me Tom?...Tom!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast