Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tell La RAZA about this hate crime. YA ES HORA

Why isn't the LAPD HAMMERING on these gangs?!?

Why isn't the LAPD hammering day and night on these gangs?!? I'm sure the taxpayers of LA would gladly fund this effort. These lowlife pieces of trash need to be caught and DEPORTED! Why do we as a country keep allowing this to happen?!? ALL people in this country should be safe in a school, on the streets, etc., no matter what neighborhood it is! The cops are not doing their jobs and somebody needs to question the good mayor of LA WHY THE HELL NOT! And the LA Police Commissioner Bratton, formerly the Boston Police Commissioner, why isn't he cracking down on these thugs? That poor kid was shot down because of his RACE! I'd like to see the black community start to get a little more vocal on this issue... People of LA -- vote for Walter Moore in your next election. He wants to crack down on all illegals.

Does your state allow concealed weapons?

I live in Florida and have never liked guns, but with the increased violence and the nasty attitudes I've encountered personally from illegals in my area, I plan to get a license to carry a concealed weapon before this next election. If a Democrat is elected, they'll take away gun rights for sure. I used to be very pro gun control, but the more I see of this stuff, the more it makes me realize, GOOD law abiding citizens need to be able to have access to weapons because the bad guys sure are getting them easily. If only more people who are trained to carry concealed weapons could carry them, there'd be fewer dead innocent victims. The most recent case that comes to mind -- the wacko that killed the college kids at NIU. If Illinois had allowed concealed weapons maybe that wacko could have been taken out right away. Tragic and pathetic that people feel the need to carry a concealed weapon, and folks, I think it's only going to get worse. Be prepared.

These parents are desperate for answers. Mom is on hold career-wise until her commander gets back to her, Dad is very angy! (and rightfully so).

They were interviewed on FOX today and at least I just wanted to reach through the tv screen and put my arms around them to comfort them. Hume tried to tactfully discuss the situation with them as best he could do because I felt at times he was almost choking up with them.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Oh, this is such a tragedy I feel so bad for the family.
    I am outraged that this keeps happening to American kids!

Someone on another board suggested the news should start reporting these stories like this. "It's a sad day here, a promising kid with a bright future has fallen victim to a senseless hate crime. 17yr old Jamiel, a standout football player, was just walking home, probably thinking about which college to attend after graduation. Police suspect this cowardly act was committed by the (use gangs name) gang. Even though they approached an innocent, defenseless kid who was not in a gang, and even though they had a 2 to 1 advantage, these so called tough guys shot him for no reason -cowards indeed...

This not only recognizes the victim and the senseless act, it also puts a cloud of shame over the heads of the gang members. Can you imagine how these punks faces when they gather around to see their dirty work on the news, and the reporter says the above -PRICELESS!!!

Much in the same way the killings of those young people in Penn. fell by the wayside, I'm sure the same thing will happen with this story....SAD!!!!

Again. as I commented before, "our" FAMILIES are at the mercy of ILLEGALS and their Anchor Babies being murdered, raped, or robbed. But NOT to worry the Chamber of Commerce will get their "cheap labor", thanks to Bush and the Congressional Leadership, increasing "their privatized" PROFITS!!

In Minnesota, where the illegal alen went through the stop sign striking the bus that killed 4 students and injured more than a dozen children (Cottonwood), there were two possible gang-related shooting of a 14 and 18 year old last week-end.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=642063
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast