Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Comments are being left after your post too Bussm1.

Checkpoints have been going on as long as I've been driving and that's been quite awhile. And thank goodness for them. This is a safety issue.

All the noise about profiling doesn't wash. If you're unlicensed or drunk you are busted. End of story!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's funny, on friday night I went to coronado with my husband to pick up my brother and on the way back in to Imperial Beach we got stopped at a check point. No problem! The officer asked if we'd had anything to drink, my husband said no he wasn't allowed to drink since I was pregnant and the officer laughed and then he asked for my husband's license and he looked at it gave it back and sent us on our way. At no point did he ask us if we were IA, where we were from, anything at all that would be considered racist! These people are morons! We had nothing to hide so it didn't bother us which is the difference between us and the IA, they have so much to hide being here illegal. The whole thing took less than 30 seconds, PAINLESS! It didn't even cause much traffic, it went to fast.

From Buzz's article:

Some have criticized the program, saying it unfairly targets illegal immigrants.
    Ok, if those "some" people can tell us how to FAIRLY target illegals, we will do it. Oh come on! Give us a plan!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    From Buzz's article:

Some have criticized the program, saying it unfairly targets illegal immigrants.
    Ok, if those "some" people can tell us how to FAIRLY target illegals, we will do it. Oh come on! Give us a plan!
    Just why do we have to be fair about targeting illegals...THEIR ILLEGAL
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    From Buzz's article:

Just why do we have to be fair about targeting illegals...THEIR ILLEGAL
    Because you're a RACIST if you don't! Or haven't you heard? This is so ridiculous. It's not our fault 85% of IA come from Mexico. Not our fault they break our laws. That would be like saying if a population in a certain area was "white" at 85% and 2 out of every 3 drivers they ticketed were white, WELL GOSH DARN IT THESE COPS ARE RACIST AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE! Even still if in my scenario the 1 out of 3 were IA without licenses the IA and their supporters would still say the cops were targeting them!

Maybe that is what all other nationalitys should do...start screaming racial profiling because we get a ticket in an almost all white, black or asian neighborhood Wouldn't that just drive the politicians and special interest groups nuts.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    They need to go down to the local DMV and get one of their drivers handbooks and open it to the first page, it will tell them that "driving is a privilege not a right!"
    Not only would they not understand it...they would not like it so it would be racist (the word that scares and shuts up Americans)
    THATS RIGHT "SOSAD". NEXT THING YA KNOW LA RAZA WOULD BE PROTESTING OUTSIDE DMV THAT THE BOOKLET IS RACIST AND MUST BE CHANGED TO SAY: "DRIVING IS A RIGHT... BUT ONLY FOR LATINOS" IF YOU LET THEM, THEY WILL TRY TO MAKE A LAW THAT LATINOS DONT NEED A LICENSE TO DRIVE....BUT ONLY FOR LATINOS. EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO FOLLOW THE LAW.
    Well not all Latino's but ALL illegals...their just mad because most places they can not get a drivers license....because they don't that the "Right" to the "Priviledge"
    YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LEGAL AND ILLEGAL, AS DO I. BUT IT WOULD BE ALL LATINOS, BECAUSE LA RAZA WOULD BE DOING THE PROTESTING AND THEY DONT DISTINGUISH BETWEEN LEGAL AND ILLEGAL. IN FACT THEY WOULD ALMOST HAVE TO BLUR THE LINE AS USUAL TO SKIRT THE ILLEGAL FACTOR.....THEREBY ENABLING THEM TO USE THE RACE (IMMIGRANT) CARD.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123