Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    No... Lock them up .... I want jail time for the damage these people have done to our country

POP open the FEMA camps NOW... and you FREAK POLITICIANS THAT ALLOWED THIS ... PRAY you are not indicted for crimes against America and the American People

You need to be put on trial and LOCKED behind bars

I have No Sympathy ... as a matter of fact I want and demand justice

YA KNOW What... open up a lane on the INTERSTATE HEADING south with water stops and let them walk home.. all the way home to discourage them from coming back
    Not to discourage you, Sapper, but I beleive this will never happen. Most of these politicians are members of the CFR and the CFR protect their own AND their agenda. We know longer have investigative reporting by the MSM. They are either owned or run by the CFR's membership. It's the CFR itself who is the cancer in our government's decision process. Get rid of that organization and we just might survive AS the good old USA. Otherwise, it's going to be over.

We could start exposing these members one at a time, especially Katie Couric who brands her own form of censorship. Here's the link to the list that has her as a member, just in case.

http://www.nndb.com/org/505/000042379/

We need to start making these politicians and talk show hosts unpopular and disliked. These people are traitors to the Constitution. Expose these people for what they really are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar
    Oh those poor , poor illegals , another gripping SOB story from that great
    American press , i say let them get home the same way they got here
    and to hell with paying even one of their ways back .
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Before I take a flight to Las Vegas, I make sure I have a way of getting home. It doesn't matter how much money I lose or spend, I know I'm getting back here. When these criminals came here, they should have been better prepared for a return trip.

I guess illegal aliens aren't into personal responsibility any more than they are in respecting our laws.

"If those people and groups who are crusading to get immigrants out of the United States would offer the air fare for us to go home, we would,"
    Great. Now even illegal aliens are wanting a bailout! And they want it from Alipac!

"There's going to be even greater pressure on the social services in those countries and on the governments to deal with the greater needs from their people."
    So these countries are now admitting that our government has been supporting them in one way or another. And WE pay for all of it.

"I would leave today, with just the clothes on my back, if I had the money. It wasn't that long ago that I used to put money aside to send home. Now I'm saving it in hopes that I can go back home."
    These illegals are just looking for another handout from our government. They took "the long journey through Mexico" to get here. I suggest they turn around and take the long journey back to where they came from. Maybe they should go to MALDEF or LaRaza for their airfare home. Afterall, those organizations represent them, dont they?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

um....they need to demand that their home nations help them out...the Consulates of Mexico, Guatemala and all the "hometown associations" should be finding a way to get these people home ASAP. Where's La RAZA, MALDEF, LULAC, CHIRLA, and all the other so-called "immigrant advocates"? How come they don't provide REAL help to the members of their causes?

Truly, we know the answer....they don't help them return because it isn't financially or politically expedient for their organization's fundraising efforts if the illegals start leaving on their own. No drama to play out in the media....no big, bad ICE to condemn if the illegals start self-repatriating. This is a dream come true.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Perez suggested a novel solution for how immigrant day laborers could return to their homelands even quicker.

"If those people and groups who are crusading to get immigrants out of the United States would offer the air fare for us to go home, we would," he said, making direct reference to members of the anti-illegal-immigration Minuteman Project.

The long journey through Mexico, especially with the ongoing violence of the drug wars in that country, is especially intimidating to Central Americans.

"It's not like there's any great love there," said Perez. "If you're Guatemalan, Salvadoran or Honduran, you want to fly home.

"If we're going to go home, we want to make sure we get there alive."
    Maybe this is where the "make them clean the desert and build the wall in payment for their trip home" concept comes into play. I notice this "hard worker" didn't offer to WORK to pay for his trip home.

Maybe the Catholic Church can give them tickets home. They are so busy spending money on shelters and speaking out in defense of illegals the price of a bus ticket home would cost much less.

If I remember correctly,a few months ago the U.S. government offered to help illegals to get home if they would turn themselves in.I think the number that did so was about six.Those remaining here certainly have no basis for complaint and should start home immediately,using the same means that brought them here to get them back to their own countries.I would assume coyotes will help going as well as coming and considering the state of the U.S. economy the sneaking back home business should be booming now.As more and more American companies are laying off,I suspect the coddling of illegal aliens by politicians will abate greatly.as the American worker and elected officials begin to understand how illegal immigration is hurting legal workers.

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    Maybe the Catholic Church can give them tickets home. They are so busy spending money on shelters and speaking out in defense of illegals the price of a bus ticket home would cost much less.
    They should, as should Laraza, maldef, lulac, lozano & coleman, etc. Where are all these "humanitarians"? The illegals should have protest marches outside their offices and churches DEMANDING $$$ so they can go home. Oh but silly me! Then these "humanitarians" would lose out on government $$$ for their "outreach" programs, eh?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12