Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Look at this. It's amazing.
    PENCILS get more coverage and MORE EMOTION that the American murdered by a drunk ILLEGAL.

I'm speechless
    Pencils, cell phone chargers and a child's belt were not spared, she said.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Heard a theory on a talk radio show that maybe someone sympathetic to the illegals may have had something to do with it to garner sympathy. Guess we'll see if the investigation leads anywhere.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

im my mind. who cares who did it.
    i feel nothing for these people coming into this country illegally
    and doing the crapola they do.

so... no sympathy here

Why would anybody in their right mind think that it is ok to leave their belongs left unguarded in a canyon? I'm suprised that other homeless people down there have not been robbing them blind!
    Cell phones, jackets and shoes just laying around for anybody to pick up is very tempting to those who have nothing.
    I do think that some folks were leaving a message for these people down there and it wouldn't surprise me to hear more of this happening.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe their buddies over at UNITED WAY can airlift in some pencils tonight so they need not suffer any further. They could call it OPERATION #2 LEAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosay
    When the government won't enforce the law, the people may have to resort to self-help.
    survival of the fetus!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    High IndiannaJones.

I'm just being sarcastic today. Most likely she's a hypocrit just like the rest of the OBL. Not one tear shed for the harm inflicted on American citizens.
    I know... I too was being sarcastic. One has to do certain things to cope with the insanity right???
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

PENCILS get more coverage and MORE EMOTION that the American murdered by a drunk ILLEGAL.
    Yes pencils and their stinking cell phones are more inportant clearly, then our contitution and laws and health and welfare and jobs and peace and our Americcan dream

and indianajones....I get that coping thingy all the time...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

I'm speechless
    Pencils, cell phone chargers and a child's belt were not spared, she said.
    You are so right 2nd. I wonder how long it will take before that psycho Claudia starts pointing the finger at some anti-illegal groups who investigated the McGonigle Canyon situation.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Yes pencils and their stinking cell phones are more inportant clearly, then our contitution and laws and health and welfare and jobs and peace and our Americcan dream

(The American Dream) Thats the one that ticks you off the most, while they are grabbing it, they take away our opportunity to achive it
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast