Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As long as we allow these things to happen, we will hang ourselves with the rope China sells us.
    LegalUSCitizen!! You are absolutely right...absolutely right.

We need a law that prohibits contributions to political campaigns by corporations. Last year, Wal-Mart, who was the last to enter this "legislative business", spent $1 Billion on political pacs from Washington to state officials to county commissioners. Wal-Mart is a "retailer". What possible legislation do they need that they would spend that much money on?

Answer: "Trade Agreements"

A company like Wal-Mart benefits both ways. They get the benefit of the low-cost goods made in China and other countries. They get the new shoppers of illegal immigration, low-income, marginal workers who flock in droves to Wal-Mart stores and dump their illegal paychecks into the Wal-Mart coffers. They even apparently from time to time dip into the illegal hiring through sub-contractors....making it a three-way win for them.

$1 Billion a year is a huge almost incomprehensible PAC Budget for any company in the United States and is inexplicable for a "retailer merchant" which is all Wal-Mart is...a "merchant". They don't care "who" the candidate is or what he/she stands for, so long as they can "control the votes on the bills".

We learned that LULAC is having their HISPANIC LATINO BIG CONVENTION in Arkansas. Arkansas doesn't even have a City big enough for a convention of 15,000 to 20,000 people. What they do have though is the corporate headquaters of Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart is a FUNDER of National Council of La Raza....so Wal-Mart is pro-illegal immigration; pro-free trade agreements that increase immigration and poor people into the United States; and everything this means...which includes the END OF OUR NATION!!

So....it didn't take long did it, after Sam Walton's passing, for the evil to invade our largest retailer. Sam Walton wanted to Buy American Made Products...because he understood the value to our society of retailers supporting our manufacturing base. His children who have obviously inherited more wealth than ideals from Sam, have dispensed with that corporate value and have "headed to DC with $1 Billion Bucks".

Take the Billion Away, and things will get back on track again!!

WE can do that in less than a week!

AND, I think we shall. Don't you?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LegalUSCitizen's husband here--Judy, I don't know how you feel about abortion but check this intresting senario out. They allow us to do away with our unborn while allowing an invasion to take place, while all of our jobs are shipped out. A lot of people may not be looking at it this way, but its enough to make one wonder what in the world is our government (if you want to call it that) is doing. This government is no longer viable because to them, money is more important than wisdom. Its time for action. What would the patriots of the 18th century have done? We both know.

You are very knowledgeable and you are a big asset to us all. I thank you for every keystroke you enter. You are a true patriot. One way the American voter can do away with the deceit and lies is to vote out anyone in office in the upcoming elections. Wipe the slate clean-except for a few choice people, like Tom Tancredo.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you so much for those kind words, Legal's Husband.

You make an interesting point about the unborn. In the 70's, we were all taught to control population so there would be enough of everything for everyone. Most of us followed that. Planned families was what "they" said was necessary to ensure a society that had plenty for its citizens. Many American Women made many hard decisions and many American Families limited themselves to one or two children. We were told to not do more than replace ourselves at most.

Now we have a generation of mature adults wondering why? We have a government that can't get enough people. What changed between then and now? Economics and the ability to sustain a population have not changed. Those hard facts remain true. So what changed? Was it American Posterity they didn't want?

It seems to me that is the case. They didn't want American Children.

I wonder why? To weed US out of our own country through attrition knowing that the unique Spirit of America is in the American passed down generaton to generation?

It's hard to imagine, but so is everything else we've found to be Truth.

This is staggering Evil beyond my comprehension.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I may be reaching a little far when I bring the 40,000,000 that have perished due to abortion since Roe Vs Wade took place. But, never the less, my idea is that they just don't want to pay the cost of supporting a society at America's standard of living. Don't they realize that if the middle class is done away with, then who will buy their products? If very little people can afford middle class things in the future, demand will drop and so will production. Corportations have more to loose by doing what they are doing than keeping things the way they are now. I believe that they are only looking at the smalll picture. It doesn't make sense that they are doing what they are doing, that is unless someone has been threatened. Then whoever that is did not stand up to it and now we all stand to suffer. This is why I believe that the draft is on its way back because no one will want to defend a crooked nation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe they didn't want American children because they represent a higher wage. Well, I say, if they hadn't been digging for every penny and dime by forcing the cost of living up (ie: passing the cost on to the consumer in the 80's), we might not see the hardships of the result of the cost of living today. This brings me back to why they dont want workers that represent a higher wage. It used to be that if you wanted a bigger profit, you had to come up with a better product. OOOOOh, but thats hard work! Its easier to just raise the price of something just as long as your competitor agrees to do the same.

Legal, Look up Universal national Service Act

What they really want is for everyone to serve or what I like to call federal servitude.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

That's their mistake--THEY ARE THE SERVANTS NOT US. Instead of the title 'Elected Official', it should read 'Elected Servant'.

JP-now that I've skimmed over the Act, I would agree with parts of it. It wouldn't hurt for young people to get involved at an early age in defending their nation. But the problem is is that the young people of tomorrow aren't going to trust the government as far as they can converse with them. So I don't expect to see a whole lot of compliance to the Act by young people in the future, especially if things are revealed between now and then. If the government thinks they can bully people into carrying a gun to defend a corrupt and non-viable government, they have another thing coming. I have two sons coming of age. I would be the first to ship them to Canada if I have to to save their lives from defending a defunct government by the standards of the constitution.

LegalUSCitizen--you are right about the standard of living issue. The Globalists want an 'income gap", they want "deflated wages and salaries".

Many companies benefit from rising standards of living. The Globalists into oil, water, food....are volume sellers....and profit by control and monopoly by numbers which is why they want to take from Americans spread it to other nations and reach a "parity" so that a worker here makes the same as a worker in Central America, China, etc. If you don't pay for gas....you're stuck. If you don't pay for water....you die. If you don't pay for food...you die. They like the industries upon which EVERYONE DEPENDS to survive because they believe you will always find a way to pay it.

These are the companies trying to reduce us to a Third World country by redistributing what we have to others so they can now afford to buy their stuff and increase the number of sales transactions with dependent customers. Other companies, innovative companies....that sell real products that are manufactured....need disposable "income"...they are the ones who benefit from a steady rising standard of living. These are the smaller manufacturing companies in America who are as opposed to this as we are.

"A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation". Ronald Reagan

Maybe it's just me. I'm not Bill Kristol or Dick Morris, and I'm hardly and expert in politics. But it seems to me that Democrats are opposing CAFTA for the reasons that Republicans should, by definition, be opposing it. Likewise, Republicans are supporting CAFTA for the reasons that Democrats should be supporting it.

Republicans are supporting it to promote economic globalization. This sounds like something that George Soros would approve of! You know, one world of equals (so long as he gets to be on top) and no borders to speak of. Vicente Fox thinks this means exchange of people too, if you do a little research.

Likewise, Democrats are opposing it because of the sending of jobs and labor to other places and the invitation of foreign (illegal) labor within our borders. I've heard Pat Buchanan say words to the same effect.

The thing that scares the hell out of me about it is that there are over 1000 pages of new laws that the U.S. will come under if this passes.

What is going on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12