Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calderón Meets With Arnold Schwarzenegger, BS Ensues

Calderón Meets With Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bullshit Ensues

[color=red][size=150]Get a load of this press release. I’ve never read so much meaningless double talk in all my life. They’re going to “reverse climate changeâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Calderon, pick up after your Mexicans!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Do ya think Calderone met with the Govenator because 1/2 of the invaders live in caleefornia?

ALL federal funds should be cut off to california, until until they decide to enforce immigration laws. or they request assistance in deporting their invaders... including calderon.

John and Ken played a hilarious secretly taped conversation when the Calderon's and Schwarzenegger's were in the jacuzzi together. I only heard a few seconds of it yesterday, but you could hear the water splashing and the bubbles from the jacuzzi! Schwarzenegger was telling Calderon all about being the "Green Governor' and praising Calderon for having such a 'green' country.

At the end of the meeting, the President and the Governor of California witnessed the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding in Environmental Cooperation, which will facilitate coordination regarding the management, research and development of environmental skills in the border region. This is part of the effort to reverse climate change, improve air quality and preserve the environment

Calderon is worried about the environment is he? Well then, he can start by cleaning up the mess his citizens leave behind here and work his way south.

Lastly, and as a means of strengthening trade and social policy links, it was agreed to establish a trade commission between Mexico and California to analyze windows of opportunity and explore instruments that will permit the exchange of experiences to improve health and education services.

"Exchange" of experience to improve health and education services?

I'd think that in order to exchange experiences in those areas, Calderon would have to have some experience to exchange. And he doesn't because his own country does not provide adequate health and education services.

Why don't they say what really went on?

Calderon went in with his list of demands of how his illegals are to be treated in California and Arnie told him he'd be happy to oblige.

I'm in total agreement with the poster who said that all funding needs to be withheld from California. If they want to behave as if CA is part of Mexico then they should be getting no American money.

I cannot believe this governor and his alligence to mexico. I have lived in CA my entire life and have watched most of this state turn into a third world cesspool of illegal invaders and their barrios.

Of course arnold does not have to deal with this issue in his gated bel-air mansion. His children go to the best private schools and do not have to worry about illegal invaders and anchor babies undermining the educational process for everyone else. Arnols will never have to compete with the illegal invader for a job.

How ironic arnold became governor on a recall vote. It's probably about time he was recalled. However, that would be impossible now since the illegal invaders have a firm hold here in CA and are probably voting in our elections. There are too many arnolds, antonios, and many other so called leaders in this state who have an outright loyality to mexico.

We need Pete Wilson back!

Man that fence is just bugging the hell out of Calderon!! He can see when he goes to Calif. that it almost belongs to Mexico again $$$$$$$

...............EMERGENCY ALERT" 2/14.................
    PLEASE help take Action!!! NOW "Indiana"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103828.html
    STILL WORKING ON UTAH....ALSO
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103479.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)