Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unbelievable! I'd like to know who this man thinks he is! He has some nerve to criticize Arizona's law when the Mexican laws on illegal immigration are more strict than that of the US! This man has no leg to stand on to offer his half-cent opinion about AZ or any other state for that matter. I think he should really make serious changes to Mexico and fix the corruptness and drug cartel there first and do right by the people he is supposed to serve. He ought to be both ashamed and embarrassed at the fact that so many of his people would rather live anywhere but Mexico but I guess if he doesn't have to foot the bill for taking care of them and put it off on another country that's so willing to accept criminals and take care of them why should it matter to him right?! I think the US had bent over backwards and looked the other way long enough. It's not immigration we oppose, its Illegal aliens that come here expecting a handout that we are no longer going to give!

Vanna: Welcome. I share your frustrations. The problem with Calderone, as I see it, is twofold: 1) Mexico has become dependent on remittances as a major source of income. They encourage illegal immigration to the U.S. as a means of increasing their remittance income. 2) Without the U.S. as a safety valve, it's very likely that the Mexican people will revolt. By exporting the dissatisfied, mostly young, population of Mexico, they rid themselves of malcontents and the country can just wander along its merry, corrupt way.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    After today I think that all Americans of any race, creed, or color should be embarrassed and ashamed of our president. The president of the United States was kissing the rear-end of a third world leader while that third world leader was criticizing the United States, and Obama just sat there and did nothing but smile and agree that Arizona had been taken over by Nazis. Obama put down every Police Officer in Arizona and sided with a Foreign Power against American Citizens.
    I AM VERY ASHAME OF OUR GOVERNMENT AS A WHOLE FO ALLOWING THIS PERIOD A LOT OF THOSE SEEKING ANOTHER TERM IN OFFICE, I'VE GOT A FEELING IT GOING TO BE CURTAINS FOR THEM.

ITS NOT FAIR FOR THE MEXICAN PRESIDENT TO COME HERE DEMANDING THAT OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS BE CHANGED AND OUR OWN STUPID PRESIDENT GOES ALONG WITH HIM. WHAT THE HEY IS OBAMA THINKING ABOUT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123