Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What I got out of listening to both of them the most, is they are still working on the "North American Union" Calderon is still pissed off about stopping the Mexican trucks, Hense, his reference to NAFTA and trade...they both want Open Borders free movement of goods and people, which is in the NAFTA agreement.....they are both scum traitors!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I heard that Calderon made a comment, either about Arizona or the U.S., having succeeded in "criminalizing migration." I just wish some journalist had the nerve to ask Calderon whether they refer to illegal immigration in Mexico as "criminalized migration", and exactly what procedure his government follows after discovering someone has entered his country illegally!!!!!

After today I think that all Americans of any race, creed, or color should be embarrassed and ashamed of our president. The president of the United States was kissing the rear-end of a third world leader while that third world leader was criticizing the United States, and Obama just sat there and did nothing but smile and agree that Arizona had been taken over by Nazis. Obama put down every Police Officer in Arizona and sided with a Foreign Power against American Citizens.

Ask Sheriff Joe to check Calderons papers please ,
    Would you like a lesson, sir, in the rules of war? Or perhaps your children would?

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    I have never seen anything more reprehensible and shameful then Obama's apology to Calderon. Who does he think he is; apologizing to a country who imprisons those who illegally enter, deports those who participate in domestic affairs and others anytime they feel like doing so, provides no health care or any other benefits to anyone in the country regardless of citizenship status and doesn't accommodate those who don't speak Spanish. A foreign head of state has absolutely no business interfering in our domestic affairs while his own damned toilet of a country falls into chaos and anarchy with that lawlessness spilling over into this country. By crawling on his hands and knees to Calderon, Obama displayed the utmost contempt for our laws, sovereignty, Constitution for which he took an oath to uphold and the sacrifices of those protecting, defending and preserving them. He added further insult to injury by holding a State Dinner for our conquerers, as he like Bush has allowed the unchecked invasion of a sovereign nation by another sovereign nation. Obama says we no longer are defined by our borders so it is obvious he doesn't respect our right to secure our borders and our sovereignty. Only in this country can a foreign head of state stand before Congress, criticize our laws and policies and demand we change them to suit his agenda.
    We soon will be a conquered nation.

Oh and I almost forgot to remind you of two more casualties of open borders Mr Obama. An elderly couple in my area was killed by another illegal alien, Dionicio Rios who like millions of others showed contempt for our laws by being illegally in this country, driving without a license and failing to yield the right of way forcing a car driven by a 91 year old man into the side of a restaurant instantly killing his 86 year old wife and injuring several restaurant employees. The man died 2 weeks later from his injuries. The couple had been married for 65 years. And as with illegal aliens who break our laws, this piece of work failed to show up for his hearing (he bonded out) and most likely is back in Mexico. And of course our corrupt ICE did not put a detainer on Rios. The blood of these innocent Americans and the blood of murdered rancher Rob Krenz is on your hands Mr Obama. I hope you can sleep at night with their deaths on your conscience, but I wonder, do you really care???????
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    After today I think that all Americans of any race, creed, or color should be embarrassed and ashamed of our president. The president of the United States was kissing the rear-end of a third world leader while that third world leader was criticizing the United States, and Obama just sat there and did nothing but smile and agree that Arizona had been taken over by Nazis. Obama put down every Police Officer in Arizona and sided with a Foreign Power against American Citizens.
    You're absolutely right Skip!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo-Joe
    Ask Sheriff Joe to check Obama's papers!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    No kidding!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    No kidding!
    i second that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast