Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="OneNationUnderGod"]

[/quote

Believe it or not that upside down flag was the very first thing I saw. I am not a veteran, but nothing will get to me more than disrespect to our flag!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod

[/quote

Believe it or not that upside down flag was the very first thing I saw. I am not a veteran, but nothing will get to me more than disrespect to our flag!!!
    I was so steamed about the mexican rags I didn't even notice.
    I wish I could get the pic to come in clearer but I am not to good at cropping pics as you can see.

This burns me up!!

If my old veterans group had been there someone woulda been found dead for sure. Pisses the hell out of vets when we see the flag we fought and had friends give their lives for for some person to disrespect it.

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    If my old veterans group had been there someone woulda been found dead for sure. Pisses the hell out of vets when we see the flag we fought and had friends give their lives for for some person to disrespect it.
    I grew up in the Viet Nam era, I always hated the way those Vets were treated ( or talked about). To this day I try and shake the hand of and thank each and every Vet I happen to run into. If I am in a good position cash wise I love to do some small thing... like pay a toll for a Vet behind me or pay for a soda in a convenience mart. Just my way of saying You are not forgotten!

Banned

Battle of the Flag

A protest raged on a courthouse lawn,
    Round a makeshift stage they charged on,
    Fifteen hundred or more they say,
    Had come to desecrate a flag that day.
    A boy held up the up-side down flag,
    Cursed it, and called it a dirty rag.

An old man pushed through the angry crowd,
    With a rusty shotgun shouldered proud.
    His uniform jacket was old and tight,
    He had polished each button shiny and bright.
    He crossed that stage with a soldier's grace,
    Until he and the boy stood face to face.

"Freedom of Speech" the old man said,
    "Is worth dying for, good men are dead,
    So you can stand on this courthouse lawn,
    And talk us down from dusk to dawn.
    But before any flag gets burned today,
    This old man is going to have his say!"

"My father died on a foreign shore,
    In a war they said would end all wars.
    But Tommy and I wasn't even full grown,
    Before we fought in a war of our own.
    And Tommy died on Iwo Jima's beach,
    In the shadow of a hill he couldn't quite reach
    Where five good men raised this flag so high,
    That the whole world could see it fly!"

"I got this bum leg that I still drag,
    Fighting for this same old flag.
    Now there's but one shot in this old gun,
    So now it's time to decide which one,
    Which one of you will follow our lead,
    To stand and die for what you believe?

For as sure as there is a rising sun,
    You'll burn in Hell 'fore this flag burns, son"
    Now this riot never came to pass.
    The crowd got quiet and that can of gas,
    Got set aside as they walked away
    To talk about what they had heard this day.

And the boy who had called it a "dirty rag",
    Handed the old soldier the American flag.
    So the battle of the flag this day was won
    By a tired old soldier with a rusty gun,
    Who for one last time, had to show to some,
    This flag may fade, yet the colors don't run!

Aw OneNation... now you've done it! I have tears running down my face after reading that poem. One thing no one will ever take from me is my pride in being American.

On a side note: I know everyone is strapped for cash these days, but here is an event I would like to bring to everyone's attention:
    http://www.pizzas4patriots.com/

If you can't donate drop them a line, I love this man! You can just add your thank you to them for doing this for our troops, at the top right there is a place to comment, just click on "add your thank you"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Aw OneNation... now you've done it! I have tears running down my face after reading that poem. One thing no one will ever take from me is my pride in being American.

On a side note: I know everyone is strapped for cash these days, but here is an event I would like to bring to everyone's attention:
    http://www.pizzas4patriots.com/

If you can't donate drop them a line, I love this man! You can just add your thank you to them for doing this for our troops, at the top right there is a place to comment, just click on "add your thank you"
    Will do nomas! Looks like a great site and love that they are helping our soldiers get a little bit of America while overseas.

illegals go home

Who cares what they think. What matters is what we Americans demand.

Re: California Latinos protest Arizona push to end birthrigh

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Keep on flying those mexican rags!! Piss more Americans off!

California Latinos protest Arizona push to end birthright citizenship
    By the CNN Wire staffJanuary 30, 2011 -- Updated 0140 GMT

More than 1,500 people in the predominantly Latino suburb off Pacoima took part in the protest Saturday.Protesters fear other states will follow Arizona's example
    Lawmaker who proposed the bill says "door prize" citizenship is too costly

(CNN) -- An Arizona state lawmaker's push to end the guarantee of birthright citizenship to the U.S.-born children of illegal immigrants on Saturday set off a protest hundreds of miles away in Pacoima, a Los Angeles suburb.

More than 1,500 people in this predominantly Latino community took part in the protest, many of them chanting "Si, se puede," the Spanish version of President Obama's 2008 campaign slogan.

The protesters fear that if Arizona passes the measure, other states will follow. Arizona state Representative John Kavanagh, a Republican, has proposed that birthright citizenship, a guarantee provided by the U.S. Constitution, be taken away from children of illegal immigrants.

The guarantee, courts have ruled, was established by the 14th Amendment, which extended birthright citizenship to former slaves after the Civil War.

Other state legislatures are considering similar measures.

Kavanagh told CNN Friday, "Dispensing citizenship like a door prize is poor policy and greatly increases the costs of education, medicating and giving other benefits to the children of illegal aliens born here."

CNN's Jacqueline Hurtado contributed to this report.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/01/29/ca ... n.protest/

latino Community
    this Is Not mexico
    this is Califorinia so who are you to demand any thing you have no right In our country at all,
    you are Not a USA Citizen Not In my book
    no one ask you come Ove rto Our country you sneak over & . Im a citizen No way hell mon
    you Fly your flag
    & you demand . think again . Our soldier are over sea fighting for our right . you kill & Rap & you all Just want hand outs free food stamp
    & Med care. & we American Pay for all of this ?
    Yes we are P//// you have agood fight ON you hands NO Citizen ship for baby . I don't care if you live IN our country for years
    you still are Not a citizen you should know some thing the American did not just get Of the Boat we know what going On
    so No citizen ships for baby
    Go the hell home
    NO Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These are the anchor rats and illegal invader destroying this country, as you can clearly see where their loyalties are in that picture. This is EXACTLY why California is BROKE.

An American flag flying upside down and they have the gall to demand anything. And they still claim this is not a reconquista!
    They would shoot you in mexico for something like that. Here they get to insult us while demanding more and more. When are Americans going to say enough is enough
    Take a good look at the picture, because it's coming to your city as well if this invasion isn't stopped!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast