Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by outnumberedinSoCal
    I often feel quite alone in "liberal" California.
    Welcome, outnumbered!

You're not alone over there. I'm sure you'll be hearing from quite a few patriots from your neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by outnumberedinSoCal
    they can come up with some English when they are required to!(
    Amazing how quickly they learn when they have to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/15089.html

Student Suspended for Supporting House Bill
    June 04, 2006 09:36 AM EST

By Sher Zieve – On 27 May, dozens of predominantly Mexican-American students illegally walked out of their classes at Jurupa Valley High School, to join protests against the House of Representatives’ Border Security and Immigration Bill-HR 4437. No action was taken against these students.

However, student Josh Denhalter opted to form a legal counter-protest, in support of the bill, during the school lunch hour on 30 May in a public forum area; on a public sidewalk across the street from the school. Because of his pro-HR4437 protest, the school suspended Denhalter. CWS reports: “The peaceable assembly would not have disrupted school activities because Jurupa Valley High School has an “open lunch” period. This means that students are free to come and go during this time. As such, any student could have “walked out” during the lunch to attend the assembly and there would be no disruption or violation of truancy laws.”

Although Jurupa High School allowed the radical MEChA organization to sponsor rallies on campus in opposition to HR4437, between 27-30 May, the school district board denied Denhalter the right to conduct an on-campus counter rally. The school district also denied Denhalter the right to wear a “Save our State” T-shirt.

Denhalter has filed a lawsuit against the school district and his lead attorney Richard D. Ackerman commented: “This is one of the worst governmental censorship cases I have seen in over a decade of practice. It is simply unbelievable that a school district would take sides with those who promote illegal activity over a student wishing to express his protected views in a traditionally and legally acceptable manner. These officials must be severely punished for their actions.”
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome, outnumbered. I'm down in north San Diego county, and you're definitely not alone in SoCal. Here at ALIPAC alone there are numerous SoCal residents, as I'm sure you've realized from perusing the boards. If I can be of any help/support, etc. let me know. You're definitely among friends here.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

added to the homepage.

I hope our exposure of this issue can help this young man with his case.

http://www.alipac.us/article-1280-thread-1-0.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just heard of this on talk radio today. It is really refreshing to know that someone is standing up for American citizens in so cal..and a high school student at that! (Hopefully we see this fine outstanding young man run for mayor). I cannot express how much this makes me happy to see something like this happen, maybe this will further extend the fact that many many American citizens regardless of race can oppose certain issues without having the 'race card' pulled out when all else fails.
    We all know how this happened...grps like the ACLU and others have basically 'wussified' americans to the point where common sence has been replaced by all out censorship and complacency. Kudos to this young man..obviously a true American citizen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12