Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California slashes budget; illegal immigration ignored

California slashes budget; illegal immigration ignored
    July 22, 11:43 PM35 comments

Details of California’s 26.3 billion dollar budget deficit deal, reached Monday after intense negotiations during a period where the state issued IOU’s, reveals a significant reduction in across the board state services

The state K-12 school system and community colleges will suffer the most severe cuts, with reductions of 6 billion over two years, while the University of California and the California State University systems will see their budgets reduced by 3 billion. Savings of 1.3 billion will come from cuts in programs for health care for the poor. The state will save another 1.3 billion by forcing state workers to take 3 unpaid furlough days per month, and another 1.2 billion will be saved by releasing 27,000 prisoners.

It is interesting to note that there was no attempt to address the massive strain that illegal immigration places on California’s budget. For example, it is estimated that California spends 7.7 billion annually to educate the children of illegal aliens. If that money was instead retained, in theory California would not have to cut their education spending at all for fiscal 2009-10. Many believe this is a very tangible illustration of how illegal immigration impacts and affects the citizens of California. In their misguided attempt to be “compassionate,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The small economic benefit of illegal aliens not withstanding; in effect, treating the afflictions and housing the prisoners of the illegal population is resulting in less comprehensive health care for the poor and a potentially higher crime rate in California
    There never has been any economic benefit of illegal immigration, at least not to the public at large. That was just an excuse used to justify their illegal presence in this country.

California is going bankrupt in large part because of illegal aliens. And guess what? Next years budget is not going to be any better because the so called leaders of this state, refuse to even admit that illegal aliens are a problem!

Illegals are not the entire reason, but they are at least half of the reason why this state is broke!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Personally, I think if you really got accurate numbers on the effects of illegals on the entire country and individual states you would find they are possibly 50% of the problem.

The part that bugs the hell out of me is that helping our poor African-Americans in the inter city has been completely ignored for this new, supposedly hard-working group of people. What happened to caring about blacks getting an education and helping them to not land in jail? We are more concerned with the illegal and their law-breaking needs. That really annoys me.

Can anyone tell me what benefits we are receiving from these illegals besides maybe some cheap labor? I remember hearing that "The Terminator" signed a bill to spend billions on new prisons in Ca. Is that still in the works?

I dont understand why we must pick up the check for these people. How about for every tax dollar we spend on illegal mexicans to be jailed, we take it out of the funding we send to Mexico? Better yet just let them in with a care package that contains a gun, a kilo of cocaine, fake identification, and a section 8 application.

I live in the northeast and I can only imagine what it is like for all of you living in "border" states.

Hey you guys. Arnie says they have no impact on our economy and he is proud that they have all the programs at their disposal.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    Hey you guys. Arnie says they have no impact on our economy and he is proud that they have all the programs at their disposal.
    Bloomberg echos that LIE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    The people spouting that BS are living in gated communities totally removed from the effects. Whether it be Hollywood, Washington D.C. or local politicians. It's about money and votes and they really don't care if we lose our rights so they make their money or gather their votes. For that matter, I don't think they care if our children are raped by the invaders.

Now, if one of their kids got raped or killed by these thieves, then they would care.

Now, now, everyone. This is only for the benefit of American society, as we do not have the richness of experience and culture as the illegals do, to paraphrase Sotomayor. We can learn to marry off daughters to old men the day they reach puberty; we learn to sell children into servitude or prostitution so the rest of the family can eat for a month; we learn to ignore all laws about being licensed to drive, permitted to work, and successfully take advantage of every social program to be found; we learn not to pay taxes while demanding everything taxes provide; we learn to be severely racist, hating and trying to undermine everyone that is carrying on the old traditions of the United States, like speaking English only; and we learn to disrupt neighborhoods and cities by marching and screaming in the streets about how horrible this country is.