Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    maybe if everyone went to facebook and reported the page for threats of violence, they might remove it
    I think we need to keep it up and get as many people as we can to report the page to the FBI.

I already sent my email.
    A very quick and easy form to fill out, just be sure to also include a link to the Facebook page:

https://tips.fbi.gov/
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    maybe if everyone went to facebook and reported the page for threats of violence, they might remove it
    I think we need to keep it up and get as many people as we can to report the page to the FBI.

I already sent my email.
    A very quick and easy form to fill out, just be sure to also include a link to the Facebook page:

Remember the massive marches of 2006 that were held in Chicago? The Chicago Police held up rush hour traffic to allow them to march all over downtown. It took me an extra 1.5 hours to get home that day.

Chicago is a sanctuary city, they uphold and protect the illegal alien hordes, including their gang members. As long as Daley is mayor the police will do nothing. The most we can hope for is that in May when Rahm Emanuel takes office, he will outlaw Chicago's tax draining sanctuary status.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    Well I am not going to be getting any Christmas cards from the latino community in Chicago this year. I am official off of the card list after my posts on that facebook. Dang...my postman is going to be so dissapointed!
    Lol,
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick

I already sent my email.

Remember the massive marches of 2006 that were held in Chicago? The Chicago Police held up rush hour traffic to allow them to march all over downtown. It took me an extra 1.5 hours to get home that day.

Chicago is a sanctuary city, they uphold and protect the illegal alien hordes, including their gang members. As long as Daley is mayor the police will do nothing. The most we can hope for is that in May when Rahm Emanuel takes office, he will outlaw Chicago's tax draining sanctuary status.
    I too think the Facebook page should stay public, so we can supervise their actions and citizens will know what type of people we are living among, that have illegally invaded our Country and are now demanding legal rights.

Please, please...if anyone has a few moments, please send a quick email to the FBI at this link:

A very simple form with a comment box.....in the comment box be sure to include the link to the Facebook page. I also mentioned Henry Martinez in my email to them....he is saying some very aggressive stuff which most certainly are threats to our country.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Sent an email, thanks for the link HippieChick

Banned
    wow I have gotten some interesting mail since my posts on that facebook site. They have given me alot of informative information as to my family lineage. Seems I must have some canine genes, yet am also a white power leader. Geee I never knew that those students in chicago were so insiteful.

"Dang!" Hippiechick you sure your a Hippiechick or is that your cover name!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

wow I have gotten some interesting mail since my posts on that facebook site. They have given me alot of informative information as to my family lineage. Seems I must have some canine genes, yet am also a white power leader. Geee I never knew that those students in chicago were so insiteful.
    "Yeah! I went behind and clicked like, and like, and like."
    Please be careful!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think the web page has been taken down because I cannot locate it on Facebook, or either I am being blocked from viewing the page. Dose anyone have a web link for the Chicago rally web page?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast