Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calls for Impeachment Surface, It's about time!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

Calls for Impeachment Surface
    Talk Out In the Open

Lou Dobbs Tonight -- CNN - February 7

Dobbs:... the Department of Homeland Security now admits it lied in the case of two U.S. Border Patrol agents sent to prison for doing their jobs. One of those agents severely beaten in prison. Leading members of Congress are furious.

Rohrabacher : Mr. President, if these men, especially after this assault, are murdered in prison, if one of them lose their lives, there's going to be some kind of impeachment talk in Capitol Hill.
    [...]
    Wian: ...Johnny Sutton has said they couldn't go after the drug smuggler because they didn't have enough evidence to prosecute him for smuggling...a Border Patrol agent knew 16 days in advance of his decision to grant immunity...that in fact the smuggler admitted that he was on a drug-smuggling mission when he was shot.

================================================== ====

There are so many reasons to impeach this fool, just pick one and run with it. Why wait until another innocent gets murdered? This man has so much blood on his hands it's unreal. Wouldn't be such a kick in the pants if the ones that start the whole thing we're the same party Bush betrayed during the last election? I know Bush isn't the only traitor that needs to be dealt with, but he's the head cheese and it starts at the top and then rolls downhill.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There are so many reasons to impeach this fool, just pick one and run with it. Why wait until another innocent gets murdered? This man has so much blood on his hands it's unreal. Wouldn't be such a kick in the pants if the ones that start the whole thing we're the same party Bush betrayed during the last election? I know Bush isn't the only traitor that needs to be dealt with, but he's the head cheese and it starts at the top and then rolls downhill.
    I couldn't agree more. With Scooter Libby being cornered like the rat that he is, he appears to be only a heartbeat away abandoning the ship of loyalty and bringing Cheney down with him. The house of cards is definitely collapsing under the weight of the fraud, deception and perpetual loss of life in Iraq.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    [quote:3gzj5rtx]
    I couldn't agree more. With Scooter Libby being cornered like the rat that he is, he appears to be only a heartbeat away abandoning the ship of loyalty and bringing Cheney down with him. The house of cards is definitely collapsing under the weight of the fraud, deception and perpetual loss of life in Iraq.
    [/quote:3gzj5rtx]

I hope sure Cheny does go with him that is smething I would really like to see!! make my day!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I'm starting to think that this is a PsyOps campaign designed to distract those who oppose open borders with a meaningless bogeyman distraction. This impeachment talk makes no sense whatsoever. You may as well be signing petitions to God to strike Bush down with a lightning bolt. This Congress will not impeach this President, especially on the grounds that you people want him impeached. Why would it? After all, this Democrat majority is ON BOARD with open borders, and the Republicans who oppose this madness don't have the votes. Besides, if Bush is impeached you end up with Cheney (same thing), and if Cheney is impeached you end up with Nancy Pelosi, who is an employer of illegal aliens.

Don't any of you people ever check your chute before you jump out of the airplane?

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    [quote:qvkkm25s]

I hope sure Cheny does go with him that is smething I would really like to see!! make my day!! [/quote:qvkkm25s]

So would I. From day one I have always felt that he was the wizard of oz and Bush was the combination of the scarecrow/tinman and cowardly lion in the grand scheme of things.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Bush impeachment

Congress will not impeach bush becuase of the border patrol agents or his open border policies. But if Iraq gets bad they will. If Bush and Congress gets involved in impeachment actions then they cannot continue with open border policy and agreeing to the fast track free trade agreements. It will bring congress to a stand still which is better than them giving amnesty to illegals.

Banned

Re: Bush impeachment

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    Congress will not impeach bush becuase of the border patrol agents or his open border policies. But if Iraq gets bad they will. If Bush and Congress gets involved in impeachment actions then they cannot continue with open border policy and agreeing to the fast track free trade agreements. It will bring congress to a stand still which is better than them giving amnesty to illegals.
    Oh, and please, oh PLEASE explain to us how that's supposed to work! On what CONCEIVABLE grounds will Bush be impeached over IRAQ? Be specific. What would the charge be? What Representatives would vote in favor of articles of impeachment on that charge? What Senators would vote to convict on that charge? Seriously...

Good grief, it's like there's some contagious delusion infecting people.

Whether he gets impeached or not, I'm just glad that at there is at least some politicians that still have a backbone and are willing to stick their noses out there and do what's right and hold this man accountable for his actions. Even those in his own party have had enough.

BTW so the partisans don't cry about how I'm bias against Bush, I supported Clinton's impeachment too.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn