Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can’t Learn Or Won’t Learn? Illegals Won’t Speak Engli

http://vdare.com/guzzardi/070622_english.htm

Can’t Learn Or Won’t Learn? Either Way, Aliens Won’t Be Speaking English

Every time I watch President George W. Bush, Senator John McCain or Senator Edward M. Kennedy predict that newly-amnestied aliens will “learn Englishâ€
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

Agreed. Everytime I'm out in stores and here mothers and thier 4 or five little children babbling in spanish, my blood pressure rises! In schools I've been in you should hear all the little anchors going on in their "native" languages, then in classes it like: Mees!!, mees!! what does this word mean?? It's not helping the fact that at home the parents and other relatives who live there don't speak english, and it further retards the kids who don't know too musch as it is. I'm with Arnold when he said "Turn oof the spanish language television!" If congerss would do like so many town across America and they make Engish the official language, it would go a long way in getting this problem of putting everything in two languages. By the way, can you imagine how big a box would have to be if companies started pandering to every "minor" language spoken in this country???

Rep. Sanchez should have this article sent to her and I think I will emailhere right now. Her condemnation of Gov. Schrawznegger's comment shows she does not want hispanics to excell in America. The excuses for not being able to learn English are getting old and it's time for the subject to be at the tip of the nations to do list!

TURN OFF THE SPANISH STATIONS AND LEARN ENGLISH IF YOU WANT TO SUCCEED AND BE AMERICAN!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is her contact email page if anyone else want to write to her.

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/bio/?id=129456
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)